Status
Not open for further replies.
So based on this we know the actions of 14 players in the game. That means only 10 remain. And since flower died that leaves only 9 left.

Kiwi, Rhea, Kvo, T-pein, Sera, Marimo, Fb, Rayan, Odd.

If we believe Tac, then the ability "What rules" should belong to one of these 9 players. And since they didn't come out, then they should be scum. Also, a cultist should be among the 9 too.
Not mine. I didn't use any action last night per flower's request. "What Rules" - what user is that close to for what rules?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Summary
Juliet used her ability and figured out that Robin used his ability called "Active Lurk" last night.
Robin said that he did use "Active Lurk" and said he targeted Tobi. Robin is a tracker and saw Tobi visiting JDB.
Tobi said his action failed on JDB and that he tried to look into JDB's role
Queen targeted JDB with her ability and her ability makes "EVERY Action" fail on her and her target. So all actions should have failed on JDB and Queen last night.
Odd said he targeted FB last night.
Rayan said he targeted JDB and somehow got info. But apparently Reborn made a host mistake with that and Rayan wasn't supposed to get any info.
Rhea came out and gave a huge post saying Luthon is confirmed town and that she is the player that left the game. She also says that she scum reads me (Lind)
The majority of votes are on Luthon with Usopp a close second.
Usopp claimed Vig and every time he shoots a townie, he is role crushed for a cycle and if he kills scum then his kill gets upgraded.
JDB is Tac (the role)
Nat received a message saying that Usopp is not the vig and that the messenger is the true vig, so we shouldn't vote Usopp. Yeah, don't worry that message didn't make sense to us either.
Lanji received an "apprenticeship" invitation.
Everybody claimed and nobody came out with the ability "What Rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.