Questions & Mysteries Is it the real Oden or is it a fake? And if it's a fake then who is it?

Who is this Oden?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than Nauro teaming up against Sasuke it would be Naruto teaming up against a Villain. And we all know what he did in Boruto and against the alliens. I would rather giving the Liffy some help than doingwhat Kishi did: Kurama full Nuclear scientific mode against the opponent. Which also shits on the main rules of the Jins... so yeah. Asking for help isn't bad I would rather that than a Power up right from the ass.
I also don't like Naruto as a story but that's not the point... I know that one piece fans In general hate Naruto (or nothing else to be honest) so I don't expect pepole to look at this with zero bias. Oda himself has stated that Yonkos were meant to be the main antagonist and he added Shichibukais as an additional step towards them. The Emperors/Yonko are Luffy's Mihawk, they are the main challenge for his dream, they are that enormous wall in front of him that he should cross. No matter how bad Naruto was, he at the very least fought against Sasuke by himself (I mean the MC). Luffy will not defeat his Sasuke/Mihawk, he can't achieve his own dream, 1000 chapters of him screaming "I'll be the pirate king" for nothing. And I know, I know... people are going to bring up Blackbeard saying "Luffy will defeat Blackbeard by himself" well, first of all we don't know if it's true. 5/6 years ago I was convinced that Luffy will defeat Blackbeard by himself but now I'm not that sure. Second, Blackbeard himself has never defeated an Emperor by himself, has yet to prove himself as one (just like Luffy), Blackbeard has been acknowledged as an Emperor after defeating Marco a YC1 (just like Luffy with Katakuri). Luffy vs Blackbeard will be a fight between new rising pirates who never defeated an Emperor by themselves and consequently, never achieved that level of strength.

I never understand it too, Oden had his two swords, he not seems to have a seastones around his hands, also he could cut off the call in the night when nobody was prepared for it and try to escape.
Or do he think that it would be to dangerous since his family would get attacked? That wouldn´t make sense though since Kaido attack them in the end. He could easily escape, reforce with the whole yakuza samurai and overall all Daimyos and start a final try to attack Kaido. But he was sure that 20years later people gonna defeat Kaido. So do he want the safe way where in the future Kaido get defeated? But how he know that?
What if the cell itself was made of sea stone? The sea stone only weakens the df users so giving Oden some handcuffs won't make a big difference but we know how hard sea stone is so making the cell with sea stone was a better idea. Or perhaps he was tired/wounded and he thought escaping in his state was pointless.

What if the cell itself was made of sea stone? The sea stone only weakens the df users so giving Oden some handcuffs won't make a big difference but we know how hard sea stone is so making the cell with sea stone was a better idea. Or perhaps he was tired/wounded and he thought escaping in his state was pointless.
Vergo easily broke seastone so Oden would be able to do it for sure.

I also don't like Naruto as a story but that's not the point... I know that one piece fans In general hate Naruto (or nothing else to be honest) so I don't expect pepole to look at this with zero bias. Oda himself has stated that Yonkos were meant to be the main antagonist and he added Shichibukais as an additional step towards them. The Emperors/Yonko are Luffy's Mihawk, they are the main challenge for his dream, they are that enormous wall in front of him that he should cross. No matter how bad Naruto was, he at the very least fought against Sasuke by himself (I mean the MC). Luffy will not defeat his Sasuke/Mihawk, he can't achieve his own dream, 1000 chapters of him screaming "I'll be the pirate king" for nothing. And I know, I know... people are going to bring up Blackbeard saying "Luffy will defeat Blackbeard by himself" well, first of all we don't know if it's true. 5/6 years ago I was convinced that Luffy will defeat Blackbeard by himself but now I'm not that sure. Second, Blackbeard himself has never defeated an Emperor by himself, has yet to prove himself as one (just like Luffy), Blackbeard has been acknowledged as an Emperor after defeating Marco a YC1 (just like Luffy with Katakuri). Luffy vs Blackbeard will be a fight between new rising pirates who never defeated an Emperor by themselves and consequently, never achieved that level of strength.
The Yonkos are ppl that must be taken out in order for someone to become the PK, he is probably going to be stronger than a Yonko by the end of one piece but going from getting one shoted to being able to 1v1 the same guy after a few weekd seems like a streetch to me. And in the case of Zoro and Mihawk is quite different because Mihawk is alr the WSS so Zoro needs to defeat him to earn said title but the Yonkos are just Yonkos. They aren't the PK. And regarding the Naruto vs Sasuke it would be like a Goku vs Vegeta in dragon ball. They are both in the main cast and thet are not villains.

Yonkos are ppl that must be taken out in order for someone to become the PK
Exactly, lol.
he is probably going to be stronger than a Yonko by the end of one piece
It doesn't matter how strong Luffy will be end of series, what matters is how Luffy achieved his dream.
but going from getting one shoted to being able to 1v1 the same guy after a few weekd seems like a streetch to me
Then the gap between Luffy and Emperors shouldn't have been this big. It was too early for Luffy to go against the Emperors.
And in the case of Zoro and Mihawk is quite different because Mihawk is alr the WSS so Zoro needs to defeat him to earn said title but the Yonkos are just Yonkos.
Ok, let me ask you this: if Roger was alive then Luffy would need to defeat him in order to be the PK, right? The answer is right! But Roger is dead and there are 4 powerful pirates who rival each other to become the next PK.

Now, let's say Mihawk suddenly died from sickness (just like Roger) and there were for powerful swordsmen who rivaled each other for the WSS title, and Zoro teamed up against other swordsmen to defeat 3 of those powerful swordsmen, and the later on he defeated a guy who also never defeated one of those powerful swordsmen by himself. So, would Zoro be the WSS in that case? The answer is yes but Zoro wouldn't earn the title, he would just be the last swordsmen who survived. Is that right?
Post automatically merged:

Nah. It was just the tip.
Are sure about that?

The weapon itself is made out of seastone and Vergo broke it in half dispite the fact that it was covered in COA haki.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Exactly, lol.

It doesn't matter how strong Luffy will be end of series, what matters is how Luffy achieved his dream.

Then the gap between Luffy and Emperors shouldn't have been this big. It was too early for Luffy to go against the Emperors.

Ok, let me ask you this: if Roger was alive then Luffy would need to defeat him in order to be the PK, right? The answer is right! But Roger is dead and there are 4 powerful pirates who rival each other to become the next PK.

Now, let's say Mihawk suddenly died from sickness (just like Roger) and there were for powerful swordsmen who rivaled each other for the WSS title, and Zoro teamed up against other swordsmen to defeat 3 of those powerful swordsmen, and the later on he defeated a guy who also never defeated one of those powerful swordsmen by himself. So, would Zoro be the WSS in that case? The answer is yes but Zoro wouldn't earn the title, he would just be the last swordsmen who survived. Is that right?

Are sure about that?

The weapon itself is made out of seastone and Vergo broke it in half dispite the fact that it was covered in COA haki.
no smoker said its just the tip thats seastone in alabasta
yeah that vergo breaking his haki

Exactly, lol.

Are sure about that?

Nvm i misunderstood

Last edited:
smoker said its just the tip thats seastone in alabasta
yeah that vergo breaking his haki
Oh. Yeah I completely forgot about that. Ether way, the cell wasn't made out of seastone so it doesn't change anything.

He broke it with his own weapon, Its different. If he was handcuffed with seastone cuffs he wouldnt be able to do it or in a seastone cell , As long as hes not touching it directly it wouldnt drain you. You have to be touching it directy. If oden had no weapons he wouldnt be able to break it. ( which he didnt) because he would have needed to touch it directly. So no its not the same situation at all. Oden couldnt break out of his cell.
First of all, the cell wasn't made out of seastone. Second, Oden had his swords with him. Look at the bottom of the panel...

Exactly, lol.

Are sure about that?

One thing that is alsp important to become a PK is the notoriety and your own crew. To become the WSS you don't need a crew or a lot of notoriety you just need to become stronger than the other swordsman. Same goes for the PK, once Luffy reaches that state he should be above the other pirates. If he defeats a Yonko in a 1v1 right now what's the callenge after it? Since Yonkos are the top in the one piece if you defeat one alone would make you as strong or stronger than the other Yonkos but you also need to find the One piece. In zoro's case it is all about strength and nothing else, he just needs to defeat the current strongesr guy out there unlike Luffy who must overcome the rest with his crew.

Oh. Yeah I completely forgot about that. Ether way, the cell wasn't made out of seastone so it doesn't change anything.

First of all, the cell wasn't made out ofseastone. Second, Oden had his swords with him. Look at the bottom of the panel...
But I have one question, if Oden knew that he was about to go to the future, why did he give his swords? Even if he didn't know that in the right moment, why didn't he ask toki to give his swords back so he is able to fight in the future at max capacity. If I am not wrong they accepted to send the Scabbards to the future if Oden dies so and the Scabbards where sent in the future so...

One thing that is alsp important to become a PK is the notoriety and your own crew. To become the WSS you don't need a crew or a lot of notoriety you just need to become stronger than the other swordsman. Same goes for the PK, once Luffy reaches that state he should be above the other pirates. If he defeats a Yonko in a 1v1 right now what's the callenge after it? Since Yonkos are the top in the one piece if you defeat one alone would make you as strong or stronger than the other Yonkos but you also need to find the One piece. In zoro's case it is all about strength and nothing else, he just needs to defeat the current strongesr guy out there unlike Luffy who must overcome the rest with his crew.

But I have one question, if Oden knew that he was about to go to the future, why did he give his swords? Even if he didn't know that in the right moment, why didn't he ask toki to give his swords back so he is able to fight in the future at max capacity. If I am not wrong they accepted to send the Scabbards to the future if Oden dies so and the Scabbards where sent in the future so...
So, if a Pirate whiteout a crew killed Roger he still wouldn't be the PK?

Btw.

HA001

So, if a Pirate whiteout a crew killed Roger he still wouldn't be the PK?

Btw.

No that's not how it works. Roger didn't beat anyone to become pirate King.
Pk is a journey to rafter that's it.
Roger stole a copy from meme
Begged his rival for oden and everything else fell in his lap beating no one on the way.

No that's not how it works. Roger didn't beat anyone to become pirate King.
Pk is a journey to rafter that's it.
Roger stole a copy from meme
Begged his rival for oden and everything else fell in his lap beating no one on the way.
Doesn't matter how Roger became the PK. Oda never allowed Current title holders to defeat someone to get that title. Mihawk didn't defeat Shanks but he's the WSS, Whitbeard didn't defeat Roger but he was the WSM etc. Also, if the journey to the raftel is enough to become the PK, then why didn't Rayleigh or anyone else from Roger's crew who had been to Raftel become the next PK?

HA001

Doesn't matter how Roger became the PK. Oda never allowed Current title holders to defeat someone to get that title. Mihawk didn't defeat Shanks but he's the WSS, Whitbeard didn't defeat Roger but he was the WSM etc. Also, if the journey to the raftel is enough to become the PK, then why didn't Rayleigh or anyone else from Roger's crew who had been to Raftel become the next PK?
Because they quit being pirates duh.
If wb listened to Roger and went to raftel he becomes pk just cause of the journey
You don't have to fight anyone to become pk

Because they quit being pirates duh.
If wb listened to Roger and went to raftel he becomes pk just cause of the journey
You don't have to fight anyone to become pk
Lol. It doesn't matter how Whitbeard would become the the PK. The pirate who would be able to kill him would be the second PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.