General & Others Why does Oda give Mihawk such little hype?

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Literally the only thing Mihawk has is his stupid title, and even then, the only time we see him fight another swordsman besides Zoro it’s a stalemate lol.

Meanwhile Oda continues to give Shanks, the other Yonko, and the admirals godly portrayal and hype in comparison to Mihawk.

Hell, even Marco has much greater hype than Mihawk.

Not mention Mihawk’s about to get defeated by an Admiral and saved by Shanks lol.

Why does Oda treat Mihawk like this?

Except the title, what does he has ?? You guys know I'm not an admiral fan but I gotta admit that even admirals have better feats than Mihawk. Mihawk is probably around n°10 currently
What did Marineford mean to Mihawk? It meant absolutely nothing.

Like I said he does have hype. Mihawk was the only person throughout the entire war that Luffy intentionally ran from and try to avoid. Yes, Luffy considered Mihawk that dangerous and strong. Yet, it's overlooked.

Except the title, what does he has ?? You guys know I'm not an admiral fan but I gotta admit that even admirals have better feats than Mihawk. Mihawk is probably around n°10 currently
Mihawk is the only person rn that has a black blade and one of 12 the strongest sword in the world something oden ray wb roger etc couldn t achieve
Casual he cut the entire ice mountain that was bigger than marineford don t worry mihawk s time will come
zoro starting getting feats and he didn t even mastered enma and it s not even end of wano zoro just imagine mihawk :kayneshrug:

What did Marineford mean to Mihawk? It meant absolutely nothing.

Like I said he does have hype. Mihawk was the only person throughout the entire war that Luffy intentionally ran from and try to avoid. Yes, Luffy considered Mihawk that dangerous and strong. Yet, it's overlooked.
Yh even mingo and the admirals was surprised wen he step up to attack whitebeard bc he's just doesn't care about things like dat he a lay bk guy who's bored he even lost interest in fighting shanks after he lost a arm

I mean he is giving good hype my friend and it is giving by the ch you are saying are given much more. Shanks was considered his only rival and their batteles legendary and we haven't seen a single attack by Shanks yet pretty hyped. Zoro does some pretty impresive things yet says he still has long way to go.
From my point of view he doesn't really have to do much since other powerful ch are hypeing him

Mihawk will be Zoro's most significant opponent. No need to see to much from him. We know he's capable of he's one of the strongest people alive so I understand not wanting to show too much until Zoro faces him. Mihawk was equal to Shanks back when they dualled and their battles were legendary. Mihawk is the holder of the World's Strongest Swordsman title. He's what Zoro is headed for and I can see why Oda doesn't feel the need to show his fights. We'll see everything he has when the time si right. Atleast it's guaranteed that Mihawk will get a 1v1 fight and it'll be one of the manga's most significant.

I don't know, but the latest delusions about mihawk are
:crazwhat::nicagesmile:

-That if Wb messed with the mihawk attack, he had no strength left for the rest of the war or worse that he would have died :usoprice:

- That Jozu was able to stop the attack and was not injured because the mihawk attack was intended to cut flesh and blood

But Jozu was not full body diamond :phoenixmarco:

But attack meant to cut flesh and blood

Attack meant to cut flesh and blood

Because Luffy's underling Zoro will surpass this guy.

Luffy > Zoro/Sanji (underlings) > mihawk, how important this guy could be?

Oda closed the door for the last time in marineford battle (Chapter Name: 0561 - Luffy vs. Mihawk), he tried to hype mihawk by matching Luffy's Pre-TS version, because Luffy vs. mihawk will never happen again, Luffy's underlings will deal with him, just like WB's underlings Jozu and Vista dealt with him.

When Luffy fights the bosses like Shanks, Kaido or BB, Zoro or Sanji will beat mihawk, so mihawk can't be that important.

I don't know, but the latest delusions about mihawk are
:crazwhat::nicagesmile:

-That if Wb messed with the mihawk attack, he had no strength left for the rest of the war or worse that he would have died :usoprice:

- That Jozu was able to stop the attack and was not injured because the mihawk attack was intended to cut flesh and blood

But Jozu was not full body diamond :phoenixmarco:

But attack meant to cut flesh and blood

Are you trying to claim that all of his attacks are the same?

:gokulaugh:

This it's what happened when Luffy encountered Mihawk.

Luffy didn't want anything to do with him and ran from him. Lufy wasn't concerned about fighting anybody else including admirals.

Mihawk could have killed Luffy anytime he wanted.

Mihawk with just pushing Luffy away and he didn't even realize it. He wasn't trying to cut him.

PS:
WB having a heart attack and he only had a very few confrontations.

He even told Whitebeard to not get in his way.