Current Events Chopper vs Queen!?

Is Chopper going to fight Queen?

• Total voters
Btw, there is too much badass in this pic to be allowed. You better delete.

Post automatically merged:

You put zoro and sanji on the same tier, And you say zoro fans cant stay real.
:milaugh:
Hypocrisy
Post TS Sanji is one of my least favortie characters in op lol, perhaps even THE least. And Zoro is my 2nd fav Straw Hat after only Jinbei. There is barely anything apart his biased fanbase that I dislike.

But I stay real. RS seemed to be a really strong boost - especially the durability is just insane.
I think Zoro is Mid/High 4th and Sanji Low 4th. Zoro would high diff.

Post TS Sanji is one of my least favortie characters in op lol, perhaps even THE least. And Zoro is my 2nd fav Straw Hat after only Jinbei. There is barely anything apart his biased fanbase that I dislike.

But I stay real. RS seemed to be a really strong boost - especially the durability is just insane.
hey, i asked you on other thread, the databook you used is wrong

What will you say when Sanji beats a commander and Zoro opens up Kaido Wound?

Wasn't your clown ass thinking WW was going to be Zoro end of Wano fight.

You put zoro and sanji on the same tier, And you say zoro fans cant stay real.
:milaugh:
Hypocrisy
Look who you arguing with @HA001

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

:goyea:
especially not with those who claim him to be YC1 or even Top Tier...
I rank him top 5 right now as explained in my thread I linked you but once the battle on the rooftop is over, he might even be top 4.
Oda has been saving Zoro's real power for too long. We are about to see it. Besides, some of his feats are already above Yonkos.

Scaling based on portrayal is never tricky - you just need to find out the correct level of portrayal. No matter what, at the end Doffy was defeated by Gear 4 Luffy. On the other hand Luffy had NO chance in beating Cracker, even after imrpoving due to his fight with Doffy. The fight went for long yes, but that is Cracker's fighting style: defensively. But due to the Nami cheat code and the quite ridiculous fight devise of Tank Man, Luffy managed to win against Cracker. Cracker fights differently, but is clearly relative in power to Doffy, if not even slightly more efficient and more powerful due to that. Jack, the 3rd Commander of Kaido with a Bounty of 1 Billion, is portrayed to be relative in power to Cracker. We could put all these 3 characters at "3rd Commander level". Queen is more likely in between Jack/Cracker and King/Kata, at "2nd Commander level". Dressrosa Luffy could definitely compete with the 3rd Commander levels, but ultimately was inferior, I'd say he was Low 3rd Commander level. And thus Zoro something like Mid 4th.

1. Databook Vivre Card
2. Already told you my view on it. I think due to Luffy somehow beating Doffy and not beeing able to even injure Cracker without massive help, Doffy is at best relative to Cracker in strength. Wouldnt make sense for me if Luffy defeated Doffy and thus improved, but then went to a weaker character and was unable to be even close to beat him in a 1v1. I'm sure Oda intended to showcase Cracker as an equally strong opponent to Doffy, but with a different fighting style. Both wins for Luffy were a good preparation to fight Katakuri.
3. Everytime we saw Zoro he was either sleeping or wandering around. Also phsyical and mental "training" alone wont do much of a difference at all, especially not in a few weeks. One has to improve while facing extreme conditions in a battle (like Luffy did against Doffy, Cracker and Kata, partly against Big Mom in Udon as well).

I'd roughly rank the characters of the Alliance like this:

Top Tier (low): Marco
1st Commander lvl: Luffy > Neko and Inu (Sulong)
2nd Commander lvl: X Drake
3rd Commander lvl: Kidd, Kawamatsu, Denjiro, Jinbei, Doji > Izo
4th Commander lvl: Zoro, Law, Killer > RS Sanji
5th Commander lvl: Kinemon > Raizo, Kiku

I dont claim this to be the only accurate scaling, cause on many characters we have only a few wonky infos and Feats which make them difficult to scale. But for me this would be most accurate rn. I think its well possible that Oda gives Zoro/Killer/Law sudden power ups in order to develop the story quicker - but so far we havent seen it and/or the few Feats against Kaido are too early/wonky to judge.
Everyone were sclaing the Scabards like hell as well when they fought Kaido, but they ended up beeing defeated pretty quickly once Kaido went serious - Oda loves to give characters some hype moments before they get crushed.

There is an ocean of difference in strength between Chopper and Perospero. Why do y'all want to see Chopper getting dropped like a worm so bad? Stop matching him up with characters out of his league.

Sanji assissting Drake to beat Queen would be dope so.
1. Marco is here to help at least temporarily
2. Perospero is nerfed because he got fucked up by Wanda and Carrot
3. Chopper might get a power up

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL But " i am being real here"

Head canon level over 8k and beyond but more importantly he says that zoro fans are not being real. Because Zoro vs whos who is fking REAL.
I knew hes one of those hypocritical " I am also a Zoro fan boi" type of person.

Saying you are a Zoro fan is the new trend apparently

:suresure:
People say it even though they dont mean it
:milaugh::rolaugh:
Zoro is a YC1 and not just a YC1 but one of the strongest in the series and hes in a whole other tier than Sanji.

Better than getting crushed by Kaido I guess. Powerlevel wise my comment is still totally accurate - matchup wise it was just a wild guess by me, obviously the chances for that to happen were low, I knew it.

All you guys having such high expectations in the Straw Hats will very likely get disappointed...

Head canon level over 8k and beyond but more importantly he says that zoro fans are not being real. Because Zoro vs whos who is fking REAL.
I knew hes one of those hypocritical " I am also a Zoro fan boi" type of person.

Zoro is a YC1 and not just a YC1 but one of the strongest in the series and hes in a whole other tier than Sanji.
Headcanon, wrong claimes, putting words in ones mouth, again Headcanon.

The most toxic sort of people in a discussion lmao.

Better than getting crushed by Kaido I guess. Powerlevel wise my comment is still totally accurate - matchup wise it was just a wild guess by me, obviously the chances for that to happen were low, I knew it.

All you guys having such high expectations in the Straw Hats will very likely get disappointed...
"I aM A ZoRO FaN AsWEll" But you believe that zoro will get crushed by kaido.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Maybe before you make assumptions wait for Zoro to even TAKE DAMAGE from Kaido, Because so far hes doing VERY WELL.

Straw hats shit on Lucci btw.
Even the weakest Straw hat shits on Lucci.

I'm not hating Zoro, he's one of my fav characters.

I am putting words into your mouth ???
:gokulaugh:

Stop capping you say Zoro is one of your favorite characters but everything you said about him as of now is only downplay.

:suresure: I am not putting anything in your mouth these are literally your words.

If somebody says "i am a Zoro fan" to justify saying nonesense. You know they speaking out their ass.

Headcanon, wrong claimes, putting words in ones mouth, again Headcanon.

The most toxic sort of people in a discussion lmao.
No it doesn't cause Freaking Franky is fighting Sasaki. So powerlevel wise you were completely wrong.

I didn't put any words in your mouth. Those were your words lmao

Oh I missed that comment, but you made a mistake there. Its not about the timing when the Databook was released. The statement says "As Zoro is the strongest after the captain, he usually takes out the second strongest of an enemies group." Something that ONLY happened in Dressrosa post TS and not a single time after. Oda literally explained that due to Luffy > Zoro, it was Luffy who fought Doffy and Zoro who fought Pica and not the other way around.

Oh I missed that comment, but you made a mistake there. Its not about the timing when the Databook was released. The statement says "As Zoro is the strongest after the captain, he usually takes out the second strongest of an enemies group." Something that ONLY happened in Dressrosa post TS and not a single time after. Oda literally explained that due to Luffy > Zoro, it was Luffy who fought Doffy and Zoro who fought Pica and not the other way around.
Bro how much time i gotta tell you. It was not during Dressrosa. They were 2 sets of Vivecards. One for pretimeskip and pretimeskip. The one for pretimeskip said that.

No it doesn't cause Freaking Franky is fighting Sasaki. So powerlevel wise you were completely wrong.

I didn't put any words in your mouth. Those were your words lmao
I didnt meant that with putting words into my mouth... I expected too much from Sasaki and thought he's almost as strong as an All Star - that was ONLY a prediction and nothing more. Looks like he aint and thats fine.

I didnt meant that with putting words into my mouth... I expected too much from Sasaki and thought he's almost as strong as an All Star - that was ONLY a prediction and nothing more. Looks like he aint and thats fine.
So let me get this straight Zoro went from fighting below commander level person to hurting Kaido and BM telling him that he underestimated him. Lol You think they would tell Kaido to dodge or say you underestimated Sasaki lmfao

So everyone who doesent go along with your ridiculous high scaling of Zoro is a "Zoro hater" lmao? And btw, I never said I'm a Zoro Fanboy (if I did it was just a typo). I'm a Zoro Fan, not a Fanboy. He is my 2nd favorite Straw Hat after Jinbei and I love him, but he aint amongst my Top 10 fav in the verse or so.

Anyways y'all get too much bias and preferences invlolved. Cannot even be called "scaling", that would be an insult to that word.