Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spittin!!
But seriously, Zoro is the VC. It's funny because he's the one who keeps everyone going straight.
Nah, Zoro is the the first mate not VC. There's no VC in the Strawhats until Oda decides otherwise.

Just imagine Zoro trying to lead the crew, LoL

Zoro would be like "the enemy is this way" and turns left while the rest ignores him and turn right for the true direction. I think a scenario like this happened once in the mange, matbe in Ennies Lobby if I remember correctly.
Post automatically merged:

Surely nami fights Devon
The one who hunts pretty women and beheads them
Most likely.

Surely nami fights Devon
The one who hunts pretty women and beheads them
I think you are Right. Nami and Catarina reminds me of when Nami fought vs Miss doublefinger because she wanted to hunt her? jajaja
I think the Monster trio it will be the same until the end... So, Teach for Luffy. The second One for Zoro and the third for Sanji.
I will be Happy being Sanji as a part of the monster trio until the end

I think you are Right. Nami and Catarina reminds me of when Nami fought vs Miss doublefinger because she wanted to hunt her? jajaja
I think the Monster trio it will be the same until the end... So, Teach for Luffy. The second One for Zoro and the third for Sanji.
I will be Happy being Sanji as a part of the monster trio until the end
However in that case, Burgess would be number 2 and Shiryu number 3.

However in that case, Burgess would be number 2 and Shiryu number 3.
Oh... I didn´t remember that Burguess were stronger than shiryu. In my mind, I believed that shiryu were stronger jajaja
how about lafitte vs robin instead?
I prefer this match. In my opinion, they have a good chemestry to fight

Pizarro is a cat like dude who wears a giant crown.
He is Brook's ridiculous opponent :endthis:
Burgess is a walking L with a goofy design, behavior and no charisma whatsoever. :endthis:

Seriously though, ex level 6 prisoners in BB's crew are the strongest crew members by portrayal, I expect most of them to fight the strongest SHs. Best case scenario for Burgess is fighting Franky (goofy and bulky wrestlers), but I can see him fight Chopper.