Status
Not open for further replies.
@Natalija I should have listened to you about TAC:josad:
Predictions
  • A major near term prediction of the hypothesis is Zoro replicating Ryuma's legend of slaying a dragon over the Flower Capital. This legend may not be replicated exactly, but at the very least, the dragon slaying moment should happen before the inhabitants of the Flower Capital. If Zoro were to replicate the legend, I will thus expect:
    • The battle with Kaido resolves before the Flower Capital
      • The Rooftop battle continues until Onigashima makes it to the Flower Capital and Kaido is defeated above the Flower Capital.
      • The Rooftop battle ends in a defeat for the supernova and there is a round two in Wano in the vicinity of the Flower Capital.
    • The citizens of Wano bear witness to Kaido's defeat.
    • Zoro lands the final blow that defeats Kaido.
      • While Zoro killing Kaido is one way this could be resolved, I think the legend will be considered to have been satisfied even if Zoro just lands the final blow and doesn't kill Kaido.
    • Zoro kills Kaido
      • As stated above, this is not strictly necessary, but it is the most straightforward way the legend could be replicated.
  • Zoro is revealed to be a Shimotsuki.
    • He may be revealed to be a descendant of Ryuma.
    • This doesn't have to occur in the manga, a reveal via SBS, Vivre Cards or other canon material would also count.
  • Zoro permanently relinquishes Shusui.
  • Zoro is compared to Ryuma by the citizens of Wanokuni.
  • Zoro is recognised as a hero of the country.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
listen dumbasses

i am right here claiming that i shot odd and it failed

none can counter claim that

2 other kills hit townies

it cant get anymore obvious that i am the vig

now if anyone bus driven me pls claim it

also who used a kill on me is 100% anti town or else they should claim it as well

the kill on me hit lanji/rhea if odd is saying the truth

and finally we have tris ability not showing according to odd
I mean why should you be confirmed just because no one counter claims your kill on Odd? True, a kill being performed on you could be scum kill or it could be the real vig who tried to kill you after Luthon flipped town.

Status
Not open for further replies.