Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Well, I town read you the way you replied to me last day phase and how forth coming you were with your actions. So I wouldn't say you played "really really badly" this game, you were pretty good if you are scum.

Btw you said this on day 1:-

So the players you visit are scanned as guilty, but you visited Usopp last night, why did JDB scan guilty? Or did I misunderstand your ability?
I'm town though. Just read any games with me and you will see how many Ls I take when I'm town.

That's the guilty ability. I can only use it during the day. I have to send a message to someone and they have to accept it. If we lynch town, I and the person I visited are gonna appear guilty. If we lynch scum, then we are gonna be inno.

If I don't use that ability, I'm gonna be inno all the time. I used this on Jew and Tobi.

I used something else on Usopp and that shouldn't make him guilty.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I love this kinda OMGUS :wellwell:.
Is my vote on you?? You attack me all phase and expect me not to defend myself?? You should have just stayed a dead townie, would have been a lot better for you...
Post automatically merged:

I don’t trust you anymore ;)
Post automatically merged:

Meant to say to you what I said to LC, I think you’re under someone else’s influence and are being misled on purpose ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.