Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Kiwi role, an Informer mod, is scum...Flower 1.0 and I have roles that are both non-Informer mods and townies...y’all gonna start putting some stock into my crackpot theory, or is town trying to lose the game?

Anyway, Vote Lynch oddodd @Reborn @Noctis, pretty sure I stopped one of those failed kills :sus:
Dragomir is a scum role and also non Informer mod. The theme are Mafia hosts. Including Zem and possibly Flower.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So the Kiwi role, an Informer mod, is scum...Flower 1.0 and I have roles that are both non-Informer mods and townies...y’all gonna start putting some stock into my crackpot theory, or is town trying to lose the game?

Anyway, Vote Lynch oddodd @Reborn @Noctis, pretty sure I stopped one of those failed kills :sus:
Oh did you target Odd last night too?

Anyway, apparently Drago is also mafia and we have Flower insistent that you are Indie too. Also, your theory isn't entirely true, but good try with that.

You didn't use an ability? I thought Juliet's ability only gets the name of the ability used last night. Guess I was wrong then.
Well, on day 2, when Luthon was explaining his ability, I recall Juliet saying that his ability works similar to hers. So I assumed that she knows the ability that her target uses that night.

Also, Kvothe quoted Juliet's post where Juliet said that Observational haki was one of Kvothe's abilities and said she did not like Midnight's vote on Tris.

So putting these 2 together, I assumed that Kvothe used observational Haki on midnight last night.

@Kvothe Kingkiller this is why I thought you targeted Midnight ^
I never said I get an ability that has been used last night. Read my post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.