16) @T-Pein™
17) @Light D Lamperouge -subbed @Seraphoenix
18) @Juliet
19) @Tobi subbed by @RheanaeL
20) @Marimo_420
21) @Kiwipom subbed by @Flower

23) @oddoddfruit
24) @Midnight Delight

Looks like 17 players so it would take 9 votes on me to do a hammer, or 16 and 8 considering Robin

isn't it obvious what was about to happen????? odd would start a wagon on me and everyone would sheep on him, check how quickly people started buying his shit after he claimed he killed nat, even with the death miller fiasco yesterday, and there is nothing I can do to defend myself because I legit thought the 2 cycles cooldown meant i would be able to use it on n3 and reborn said "noted"
we have a whole dp to decide queen
I also think if the host & cohost made mistakes
they should be a bit more transparent

at least tell the people whose actions were involved
it was a mistake.

Players
1) @RayanOO
3) @Fujishiro subbed by @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
4) @Finalbeta
5) @Robin. .................. Mod kill? Can't post
6) @Jew D. Boy
7) @Queen
10) @Lindltaylor

14) @Kvothe Kingkiller
15) @MangoSenpai
16) @T-Pein™
17) @Light D Lamperouge -subbed @Seraphoenix
18) @Juliet
19) @Tobi subbed by @RheanaeL
20) @Marimo_420
21) @Kiwipom subbed by @Flower

23) @oddoddfruit
24) @Midnight Delight

Looks like 17 players so it would take 9 votes on me to do a hammer, or 16 and 8 considering Robin
and how many players voted you? i can't go back with my action

odds night action claim from last day was a mess and it looks like to me he is bsing. I don't like how Tris got lynched last day during my sleep instead of odd and this makes me think odd's scum buddies tried to save him from getting lynched last day to buy scum another day. I am also not buying this death miller claim which looked convenient to me.

I am now scum reading Kvothe and I did not like her last minute vote on Tris which makes me think she is working with odd who fake claimed survivor on day 1. If Kvothe was a survivor then she would have played passive and voted no one and I see that she is making things worse instead of helping.

Vote Lynch oddoddfruit @Reborn
So the Kiwi role, an Informer mod, is scum...Flower 1.0 and I have roles that are both non-Informer mods and townies...y’all gonna start putting some stock into my crackpot theory, or is town trying to lose the game?

Anyway, Vote Lynch oddodd @Reborn @Noctis, pretty sure I stopped one of those failed kills :sus:
Yeah, that‘s 8 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.