Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yeah I have. In due time I will reveal my character and abilities. I hope scum shall not kill me off earlier. And I'm more inclined to suggest that LANJI was purposefully fishing last day. He was too persistent in my opinion, and he even preemptively assumed I has no day abilities for some mysterious reason.

I wonder why Midnight is speculating about the numbers of scums so insistently speaking of that, is there any role capable to acknowledge them or is he making it up?
I'm also starting to think Midnight is lying, because the very second I confronted him he just said "wow you are stupid" basically.
Textbook reflection, he never ended up answering anytihng though.

Ok so, I got my answers from our lord and savior Reborn and the Approved Host ability was the exact same as Flowa 1's ability.
It checks an ability.

What was your night action?
Reborn shouldn't be able to confirm a thing like thatbut whatever.

Now Mango I've noticed you've been doing a lot of assuming and getting things wrong so what I want you to do is take a seat and tell us all of your actions and results so far in a neat and organised manner, triple check because we don't want anymore mistakes

I'll practice what I preach and do the same

N1 - Watch on FinalBeta, no results
N2 - Watch on Go D Usopp, Trolling Spree (kill) and I wank Cheerleader (busdrive) were used.
D3 - Superkill on Go D Usopp, kill successful. Usopp is death miller
N3 - Regular kill on Natalija, kill successful. Natalija is mafia

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Now Mango I've noticed you've been doing a lot of assuming and getting things wrong so what I want you to do is take a seat and tell us all of your actions and results so far in a neat and organised manner, triple check because we don't want anymore mistakes
N1-Checked Fuji, he had a track on him
N2- Checked JDB, nothing
N3- Checked Flower, she had a roleblock, a investigation of abilities and Total Silence on her

This however was proven by Robin to be on her instead.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Also that was what my ability originally was supposed to be, to know effects, not the names of the abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.