Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He does say in the end that he doesn't like Sanji at all.
But he still loves the episode. Specially its ending.
lmaooo got it.
Do you think Zorostans want Oda to give Zoro more backstory and character depth or stay the same?
Feel like the majority wants the latter but seeing Aofiji go into depth of a character he hates, there's probably a few that wants the former.

I need hospitalization in the Sanji FC ASAP!!!!!!!

Fighting the Sanji haters on the battlefield cost me broken legs, cracked skull, shattered rib cages, twisted arms, etc.:seriously:

But once I'm all recovered, I'm gonna troll diff them again.:goyea:
I didn't make the cut :pepemotion:
Aye my bad. I got you.:josad:I will give you lieutenant rank for now if you're cool with it.:goyea:
Seeing member with Zoro avy but not trash talking Sanji is a rare species :noo:
What about me?

At least you didn't compare the members of this fan club to a drug cartel.
What's wrong with you?

Btw @RayanOO, how does one get promoted here.
What I meant was that I'm a solider at this moment, What will it take for me to rise in the ranks?
In order to get promoted, you have to defend Sanji on daily basis in honor of Lord Sanji and his fans. In return, you get the badge and trophy from Goatinformer (not me btw) as a sign of loyalty and devoution.:cheers:

If you keep this up then one day you might the title of a War Chief from me (doubt it though).:kappa:
Lol it's just D Goat Ranking it nothing official

Just defend Sanji honor and fight for freedom

In honor of Sanji, bless thy, for he shall be the gate truly keeper, in finest of dignity and good will.

B

Ballel

For me it's just a fun theory.
But the twist would be that this modification would be "unlocked" through an extremely emotional state of mind, due to Sora's drug. So, instead of becoming an emotionless individual, he would get fueled even further by his emotions.
A sweet ironic twist.
Post automatically merged:

Dude makes a small critic about the anime episode Sanji fights Luffy, explaining why, in his opinion, it is one of the best episodes in One Piece or, again in his opinions, of all animes.
The usage of frames, colorization, soundtrack, voice acting, and so on.
Link works for me, it goes to the thread.
Btw, I thought that guy was a Sanji hater, I've seen a few Brago streams and Aofiji was trashing Sanji, did he change?
I was talking about the first link. But nvmnd, it Works now