Future Events Borsalino's Future Opponent is Zoro

Who would Borsalino's opponent be from the Strawhat crew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Problem is Fujitora hates pirates. And the kind he hates the most are part of Luffys grand fleet. They’re mostly really bad people.

Besides you had good marines like Aokiji taking down Whitebeard who was also a good man. Smokers one of the best men in the series and hes chased Luffy since East blue knowing full well what kind of pirate he is.
aokiji is quite different from fujitora
while he agrees
he does nothing about it. lazy justice.
fujitora did not just disagree in silence but put it into action.

that was what the scene in dressrossa was about.
smoker couldnt believe he did

and again
he seems to be a fan of them rather than an enemy.

S

Shelby

I’m seeing a lot of people stating that Zoro is going to fight Kizaru. It honestly sounds more like wishful thinking than anything rooted in logic and common sense. Zoro vs Fujitora makes much more sense and has a much higher chance of happening than Zoro vs Kizaru ever will.

Fujitora uses his sword much more often than Kizaru uses his sword. Fujitora and Zoro have already clashed multiple times, meanwhile the only interaction between Kizaru and Zoro is Kizaru shooting him with a laser and then stepping on him. Zoro was hungry for a re-match against Fujitora and begged Luffy to switch spots with him. And Sanji being Kizaru’s opponent makes more sense.

There really isn’t a single good argument for Zoro vs Kizaru. It’s more like you guys just are not satisfied with Fujitora being Zoro’s opponent, so you get upset and then grasp for straws in order to find any excuse that Zoro vs Kizaru will happen.

It won’t ever happen. Go make a fanfiction manga if you want to read Zoro vs Kizaru. Almost as bad as the people who think Sabo is beating Akainu. Just dumb on all levels.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Go make a fanfiction manga if you want to read Zoro vs Kizaru. Almost as bad as the people who think Sabo is beating Akainu. Just dumb on all levels
And Sanji being Kizaru’s opponent makes more sense.
:wellwell::wellwell::wellwell::wellwell::wellwell:

Obviously it makes more sense if Sanji who is weaker than both Zoro and Sabo takes on Admiral but they don't:doffytroll:

S

Shelby

fujitora will not be an enemy of strawhats tough he hates world goverment :kayneshrug:
No. He hates the Shichibukai and accomplished his wish of removing them. He still continues to serve the World Government and will continue to do so for the rest of the series.

He also already tried killing Zoro once when he tried sinking him to the bottom of the earth, there’s no reason to assume he would hold back when Zoro challenges him again to another duel.

Fujitora only let Luffy go at the end of Dressrosa as a favor due to Luffy defeating Doflamingo, similar to Aokiji sparing Luffy after Luffy defeated Crocodile. What happened rhe next time Aokiji and Luffy saw each other? Aokiji tried killing him and Marco had to save his life.

Fujitora has pride in his Admiral title and he will not hold back when Zoro tried fighting him the next time they meet.

S

Shelby

Green bull who in his introduction had two traits shown:
1. He’s a womanizer
2. He’s someone who hasn’t eaten in years
these two traits were highlighted before we even saw his face, wonder who his perfect opponent would be...SABO your absolutely right.
Greenbull wanting a woman to feed him food doesn’t make him a womanizer, how about you actually Google what words mean before you post. Any straight male would prefer a woman feeding them over a man. Doesn’t make them a womanizer. Greenbull fasting as a reason to be Sanji’s opponent is a reach.

And I said I don’t know who Greenbull’s opponent will be, not surprised someone who uses words they don’t know the meaning of also can’t read.
Post automatically merged:

2021 and people still believing that the M3 will take down all the big shots of the Navy
Yes the main characters of a shonen beat the antagonists, that’s how it works. Every marine is getting their ass kicked in the final war. And Fujitora is as much “pro-sh” as Aokiji was when he spared Luffy before Water 7.

Greenbull wanting a woman to feed him food doesn’t make him a womanizer, how about you actually Google what words mean before you post. Any straight male would prefer a woman feeding them over a fan. Doesn’t make them a womanizer. Greenbull fasting as a reason to be Sanji’s opponent is a reach.

And I said I don’t know who Greenbull’s opponent will be, not surprised someone who uses words they don’t know the meaning of also can’t read.
Lmao keep arguing semantics, basic logic got you in your feelings😂, you‘re just hurt Zoro is the man to beat kizaru

S

Shelby

Lmao keep arguing semantics, basic logic got you in your feelings😂, you‘re just hurt Zoro is the man to beat kizaru
I can’t be hurt about something that won’t ever happen. Oda made it painfully clear that Zoro is fighting Fujitora. The hurt one are the people who reject the author’s obvious hints. No different to the people who think Zoro will fight King even though he’s fighting Kaido.

I can’t be hurt about something that won’t ever happen. Oda made it painfully clear that Zoro is fighting Fujitora. The hurt one are the people who reject the author’s obvious hints. No different to the people who think Zoro will fight King even though he’s fighting Kaido.
Kizaru who had interactions with two vice captains in Rayleigh and beckmann
clashed with wb’s right hand at the time Marco
defeated zoro
but nah odas going to make zoro fight the guy he already overpowered in a clash

I agree, it couldn't be painfully obvious that they're going to fight in the future, 799 zoro was suppose to fight him, but they had to go
The only ones doubting is zoro fans, just because fuji is the "suppose" weakest of the new 3 so they want someone stronger