Future Events Borsalino's Future Opponent is Zoro

Who would Borsalino's opponent be from the Strawhat crew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Shelby

Does it really sound like wishful thinking when you literally do the same thing by saying Kizaru vs Sanji makes much more sense without providing a decent reasoning? Cinera's thread presented a lot of parallels that i thought you would address and try to refute in this thread but you didn't. However you actually managed to end your post with something sensible pointing out how retarded the Sabo defeats Sakazuki argument is.
Cinera’s thread didn’t have a single good point in it and I posted in his thread and he never replied back, that’s not my problem. Also I listed perfectly good reasons for Zoro vs Fujitora, try reading the thread.

S

Shelby

So you're gonna ignore the context and portrayal of Kizaru and just hand him over to Judges Son just because he kicks as well?

Kizaru has been portrayed as Akainu's right hand-ish figure. It may seem as a bizarre portrayal given that we don't get much information of the admirals or marines, but this is our basis.

Our supporting context is every time Kizaru is fighting someone is has been a Captain or a Right Hand.
  • Marco, Benn Beckman, Zoro, Rayleigh
  • Asking Akainu if he should go to Wano
And almost every arc there's been a combatant joining over from the enemy to the strawhats side to aid in the effort.
  • Whiskey Peak: Vivi
  • Alabasta: Bon Clay
  • Marineford: Crocodile/Jinbei/Mr3
  • Fishman Island: The Princes
  • Dressrosa: Viola
  • Wano: Kyoshiro and Yamato
And in the final War we already know its going to be Fujitora and Smoker given their ties to Vegapunk and Fujitora knowing that Luffy has saved the world twice. First against Crocodile and the weapon and now Doflamingo and Dressrosa's tyranny. Why the hell would he attack a guy that's freeing multiple countries throughout the world and exposing the WG fallacious agenda's?

And even when Fuji rocked the dice, twice, and then thrice it told him otherwise, to not attack the Strawhats. Fate/Destiny is assisting their path and he is a believer of that. If he didn't interrupt in Dressrosa, there is no need to interrupt when the Strawhats uncover the true history the WG has been hiding. And Fuji will realize what massive tom-fuckery the WG has been hiding since, leading to his ultimate withdrawal from the WG as a naval admiral.

This was only the prequel to whats to come. The PURPLE TIGER will be on the side of the strawhats.
Just as the Marines are on the CELESTIAL DRAGON's payroll.
Sorry for the late reply, you didn’t quote me so I didn’t see this.

1) How has Kizaru been portrayed as Akainu’s right hand man? Especially when we’ve seen more conversations between Akainu and Fujitora post time skip compared to Akainu and Kizaru.

2) You bring up Kizaru clashing with right hand men, while ignoring Fujitora clashing with Zoro and Sabo. Are they not right hand men?

3) There is no evidence for Fujitora leaving the Marines and helping the Straw Hats, Fujitora has stated he takes pride in his Admiral title multiple times and has already attempted to murder Zoro. Fujitora letting Luffy go once is no different to Aokiji letting Luffy go once and then trying to kill him at Marineford.

I believe that address your points but if you want to discuss anything else feel free to tag me.

Whatever. Fujitora is weaker than OG Trio.

He uses gravity pressure on his blade because he sucks as a swordsman.
Bruh... Literally the only Admiral to be spotlighted in a long standing arc. Casually lifts an Island worth of rubble, while fighting off Luffy with one arm, and obliterates a mountain without even trying. He also has arguably one of the most broken abilities in not only One Piece, but fiction in general. An ability so broken not even light can escape its grasp.

ight can escape its grasp
People downplay fujitora just for getting a small bruise from luffy but seem to forget it wasn't even there the next chapter instead of downplaying they should look at the fact, that Fujitora with no CoA involved was hanging around G3 just with physical strength alone
The G3 attacks are strong enough to make Kaido most durable form bleed (without ryou), mans can easily speedblitz luffy g2, speedblitz zoro who has blitz feats on 2 yonkos, I dont know people seem like hes just weeeaker a lot to the og 3 smh

Sorry for the late reply, you didn’t quote me so I didn’t see this.

1) How has Kizaru been portrayed as Akainu’s right hand man? Especially when we’ve seen more conversations between Akainu and Fujitora post time skip compared to Akainu and Kizaru.

2) You bring up Kizaru clashing with right hand men, while ignoring Fujitora clashing with Zoro and Sabo. Are they not right hand men?

3) There is no evidence for Fujitora leaving the Marines and helping the Straw Hats, Fujitora has stated he takes pride in his Admiral title multiple times and has already attempted to murder Zoro. Fujitora letting Luffy go once is no different to Aokiji letting Luffy go once and then trying to kill him at Marineford.

I believe that address your points but if you want to discuss anything else feel free to tag me.
I’ll respond to these in a bit. In the meantime. Please address your specific reasoning for Sanji and Kizaru.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bruh... Literally the only Admiral to be spotlighted in a long standing arc. Casually lifts an Island worth of rubble, while fighting off Luffy with one arm, and obliterates a mountain without even trying. He also has arguably one of the most broken abilities in not only One Piece, but fiction in general. An ability so broken not even light can escape its grasp.
Devil fruit.

He is not physically struggling.

Zoro versus Kizaru can happen. Like a simple clash.
Marco clashed with Kizaru, and Akainu.
Sanji can clash with Kizaru too.
Luffy and Zoro and Doflamingo and Law clashed with Fujitora.
We can get a 2-3 panels.

S

Shelby

I dont know people seem like hes just weeeaker a lot to the og 3 smh
This is pretty much down what it comes down to. If Fujitora looked much better than Akainu for example, everyone would state that Zoro would be fighting Fujitora. So it just comes down to Zoro fans not liking the idea of Zoro fighting Fujitora, so they reach for anything to dispute it. 😂

I’m seeing a lot of people stating that Zoro is going to fight Kizaru. It honestly sounds more like wishful thinking than anything rooted in logic and common sense. Zoro vs Fujitora makes much more sense and has a much higher chance of happening than Zoro vs Kizaru ever will.

Fujitora uses his sword much more often than Kizaru uses his sword. Fujitora and Zoro have already clashed multiple times, meanwhile the only interaction between Kizaru and Zoro is Kizaru shooting him with a laser and then stepping on him. Zoro was hungry for a re-match against Fujitora and begged Luffy to switch spots with him. And Sanji being Kizaru’s opponent makes more sense.

There really isn’t a single good argument for Zoro vs Kizaru. It’s more like you guys just are not satisfied with Fujitora being Zoro’s opponent, so you get upset and then grasp for straws in order to find any excuse that Zoro vs Kizaru will happen.

It won’t ever happen. Go make a fanfiction manga if you want to read Zoro vs Kizaru. Almost as bad as the people who think Sabo is beating Akainu. Just dumb on all levels.
Agree with your post except for that part.

Sanji needs help to fight Kizaru. He doesn't have the AP to put down an Admiral.

I just want zoro to beat kizaru because the ba***rd humiliated him and that's it.
I don't view him as someone stronger than fujitora.
Fujitora did look better than kizaru who fought people without haki in his introduction. And later fought almost equally with past prime rayleigh.
But if i was going to pick from the two powers I would choose gravity to be Zoro's opponent.
I mean his gravity powers bring meteors to earth if this guy was evil he could crush people for fun.

Honestly, I don't see the Admirals getting 1v1 matchups with the SH. If the final arc is indeed a war, it might play out like Marineford. A skirmish here and there and move on to the next scenario where an admiral is needed.
The reason the skirmishes were here and there in Marineford was because the admirals were so far above the others. EOS Zoro and Sanji will be strong enough to force the admirals to focus on them

S

Shelby

Honestly, I don't see the Admirals getting 1v1 matchups with the SH. If the final arc is indeed a war, it might play out like Marineford. A skirmish here and there and move on to the next scenario where an admiral is needed.
😒

We’ve been waiting to see the marines get their ass kicked since the start of the story, no way it’s a skirmish. Every Admiral is getting wrecked in the final war.