Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I used to be nice. You fuckers corrupted me.
Like Hell we did. I was introduced to you as an asshole.
Dawg you don’t know lol, me, @Van @WillOfMyD JoyBoy theories, my boi Suda, Buggy TrollPieceTheories, tha big time Youtuber Beck and a couple other dudes was in a PM on OJ. Boi WillofmyD(L O G I A) assaulted JoyBoy for taking his theory bout Greenbull and didn’t give him any credit for it
lmfaoooooo I forgot Joyboy was on Oj. Logia going wild on someone doesn’t surprise me at all.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Like Hell we did. I was introduced to you as an asshole.

lmfaoooooo I forgot Joyboy was on Oj. Logia going wild on someone doesn’t surprise me at all.
Cap. I never had an issue with anyone on oj. Like I said 1 wrong ban in years from Chris mic.
Then all the zoro fans got culled. But a few weeks before someone (lmfao was it noodle I think it fucking was) sent me a discord link to thirstygen
Though I think we argued straight away lol

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I heard about that story on discord from @Admiral Lee Hung
He was a weirdo on oj too.
Oliver was a hardcore Yonko fan and Sanji hater. Always had avatars of underage girls and always talked sexually about Carrot. Complete weirdo

Damn sure remember that lol, I checked his channel one day and them videos was in tha wind lol
I haven't checked his channel is years. Barely even crosses my mind lmao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Cap. I never had an issue with anyone on oj. Like I said 1 wrong ban in years from Chris mic.
Then all the zoro fans got culled. But a few weeks before someone (lmfao was it noodle I think it fucking was) sent me a discord link to thirstygen
Though I think we argued straight away lol
Nah Ha001 was super mellow on OJ lol

Man buddy was dialing at tha mouth bout his theories
You sure? Cause the first time I talked to the dude on TG, him stormy and Light jumped me for saying Zoro had no High tier feats

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Report them if it bothers you.

I was already banned by then.

The OJ mods kind of surprised me. I guess that they thought since the ship was sinking anyway, they might as well get the last word in. What a way to ruin your legacy though. Most of the mentions of OJ here have been about the moderator indiscretions in its latter days. It's ultimately what OJ is most remembered for — giving a massive fuck you to a third of their active user base.
How the fuck did you get banned? You're always respectful, sure you wank the shit of Zoro but that shouldn't be a reason enough to ban someone.