Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Sanji won the character of the year in OJ in a year he didnt appear at the manga. I rest my case. :gokulaugh:Seriously, early OJ was heavily pro-Sanji. In a small community like this, the mods and popular users can greatly influence the overall opinion. Basically thats what was happening with OJ in its early days. Most people dont really want to debate against their friends.
Fuck I was annoyed by that. I thought how the fuck did Sanji win. Mother Fuckers were just "hyped" cuz the whole Year of Sanji deal. That backfired on most of them. Karma's a Bitch.

Sanji won the character of the year in OJ in a year he didnt appear at the manga. I rest my case. :gokulaugh:Seriously, early OJ was heavily pro-Sanji. In a small community like this, the mods and popular users can greatly influence the overall opinion. Basically thats what was happening with OJ in its early days. Most people dont really want to debate against their friends.
Maybe early OJ. But by the end of WCI....Sanji was pretty much the most hated character on OJ.