Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty sure he get the info about the next chapter already last week.
Greg think that it was Oden ghost, the way how he jump without any reason for the Kanjuro theory kinda confirm for me that Kanjuro was probably the one and not the real Oden. When I see last week his tweet I was be like"so yes it going be for sure Kanjuro" and surprise surprise it is Kanjuro.
The way how Greg post about the theory out of nowhere confirm it for me.
Well Greg is in contact with Oda so he knows better than most people how Oda thinks.

I pretty sure he get the info about the next chapter already last week.
Greg think that it was Oden ghost, the way how he jump without any reason for the Kanjuro theory kinda confirm for me that Kanjuro was probably the one and not the real Oden. When I see last week his tweet I was be like"so yes it going be for sure Kanjuro" and surprise surprise it is Kanjuro.
The way how Greg post about the theory out of nowhere confirm it for me.
Why would he risk his job for a tweet?

Why would he risk his job for a tweet?
Clout.
The underground spoiler providers are risking their job too.
He isn't risking his job, he never tweets about actual spoilers he receives from Oda and the team.

He's allowed to talk about theories as a fan.

He tries to read each chapter spoiler free. He's usually only spoiled on long term plot events rather than chapter specifics.

Yeah Zoro will fight Smoothie, Luffy will fight Kaido.
None of the strawhats will miss out on a 1vs1.
In Wano they will (miss out). Don't be surprised if Denjiro helps Franky.

The SH "1v1" is just going to boil down to specific moments rather than full 1v1 fights.

For example Nami, Usopp and Tama are currently teamed up against Ulti and P1, but Nami will get an individual moment with Ulti within that.

Robin and Brook are already tag teaming vs Black Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.