Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
S

Shelby

Is that what this Erkan dude wrote? If yes then he’s like this Turkish aunts who sit on the streets eating sunflower seeds and talking shit about others
I wrote the comment about Zoro fans being stupid. Don't see why Erkan or ZoroSlaysDragonTuna finds it so exciting though, I've made similar comments in the One Piece section.

There isn't anything I said in that PM that I wouldn't say here.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I wrote the comment about Zoro fans being stupid. Don't see why Erkan or ZoroSlaysDragonTuna finds it so exciting though, I've made similar comments in the One Piece section.

There isn't anything I said in that PM that I wouldn't say here.
He uses it as evidence that Zoro fans should be perma banned and are being protected. He hopes to recruit you into his army.

Double facepalm

The disrespect just reached a new level @Erkan12
Imagine your parents named you Erkan since day 1, and this random dog stupid asshole just randomly changed your name like this. If he makes fun of you like he always did, you can let it slide.
But this dog just changed your name!! He's not just making fun of you anymore, he made your parents' given name a meme!!! Send the death threat already!! Inherit Roman's will!!!

Double facepalm

The disrespect just reached a new level @Erkan12
Imagine your parents named you Erkan since day 1, and this random dog stupid asshole just randomly changed your name like this. If he makes fun of you like he always did, you can let it slide.
But this dog just changed your name!! He's not just making fun of you anymore, he made your parents' given name a meme!!! Send the death threat already!! Inherit Roman's will!!!
Erkek means male in Turkish, his parents wouldn’t see it as an insult :suresure: but they should talk with their son about good manners