Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@T-Pein™ you are going to jail rayan and interrogate him, just like you were supposed to, but don't want for some reason
then you're going to use his "vigi" ability to shoot rhea, who is permanently rolecrushed according to you
if you don't do this, you are confirmed scum and I hammer lynch you

@T-Pein™ you are going to jail rayan and interrogate him, just like you were supposed to, but don't want for some reason
then you're going to use his "vigi" ability to shoot rhea, who is permanently rolecrushed according to you
You cant hammer me lol.
I will just save myself and then whoever was on my train gets the lynch.

the kill will prove that both you and rayan were speaking the truth in case you say he is a townie, and will prove that rhea was bulletproof but is not anymore after you used the end is near on her

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hmm...I wanna believe in T-Pein, but I also think Rayan needs to be checked out first. Unless the guy can tell me something in our PM, I’ll pursue this for the moment.

Vote Lynch T-Pein @Reborn @Noctis ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.