Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I wonder what the dead chat is saying right now. Which obvious clues am I missing? I can't believe at this late stage in the game, all the scum aren't outed. I haven't had a game like this in years.

You really think Beta of all people is part of the same team Nat was when she tried lynching him all game :okay:?
I said he was the cult. I still think he is the cult, maybe Odd was telling the truth when he said he visited Beta N1.

Well if we aren't going after Lind then I'm down for Rayan.

Vote Lynch @RayanOO @Reborn
So maybe he is indeed town and so is Sera. I don't know. @Seraphoenix could you please give us your night actions?

What are the odds that we actually have a survivor in the game?
I protected Tobi N1 and Marimo last night. Whether I can protect depends on a coinflip with the host, because I am without my 'other half'.

I can also unlock an ability if I successfully lynch a mafia member.
Also, this message is 100% from either Juliet or somebody who is good at faking (like Lind). But it clearly sounds like her.
First people who came to mind were Lind, JDB and Rayan, based on the tone and language used.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
[Active – Attention] - Reborn likes to be the center of attention, but more than anything, he like others to feel the buzz too. Each night phase, he may target another player, which will cause any actions directed at him to be known to him and simultaneously used on his target as well. Twice during the game, he may copy the effect of one random ability that he finds out, gaining it as a one-shot.
This ^ So on Night 3 when Odd was hit with a bus drive and Usopp's vig shot, he copied Usopp's ability and the bus drive I think. But then these two abilities should have affected his visitor as well since anyone he targets gets affected by the same abilities that he was affected by. So either he targeted Lanji and Lanji was converted and Killed the same night. Or he was bus driven with rhea and Rhea took the shot that Usopp shot at Odd.

This ^ So on Night 3 when Odd was hit with a bus drive and Usopp's vig shot, he copied Usopp's ability and the bus drive I think. But then these two abilities should have affected his visitor as well since anyone he targets gets affected by the same abilities that he was affected by. So either he targeted Lanji and Lanji was converted and Killed the same night. Or he was bus driven with rhea and Rhea took the shot that Usopp shot at Odd.
do you think the bus driver is mafia or cult?

Status
Not open for further replies.