Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill off some important characters , give us some feeling of threat, let the SN and the others reach their absolute limit and maybe give some of the Straw hats scars. I want the feeling that this war could go either way and excitement. I don’t want to say : " hey it’s One piece everything will go well." I want to be shocked, this not a 90 min movie in the cinema where I know that there will be a Happy End. I know Oda could pull off a great arc but I don’t see him doing it know :josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kill off some important characters , give us some feeling of threat, let the SN and the others reach their absolute limit and maybe give some of the Straw hats scars. I want the feeling that this war could go either way and excitement. I don’t want to say : " hey it’s One piece everything will go well." I want to be shocked, this not a 90 min movie in the cinema where I know that there will be a Happy End. I know Oda could pull off a great arc but I don’t see him doing it know :josad:
If Oda kills off Zoro I will feel so much tension right below my stomach

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Q: What is Kaido's beast form like?
A (Leaker): It's just like a humanoid with dragon scales
The face is a handwritten one with an image above

Source: 5ch
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

EVEN FREAKING DALTON HAS A BETTER HYBRID FORM THAN THE "DRAGON FRUIT".

No wonder Oda wanted Zoro's sword to have the fruit, not zoro himself. Oda wouldn't want to make Zoro look like trash as well.

:gokulaugh:

please, PLEASE tell me that's fake news.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

EVEN FREAKING DALTON HAS A BETTER HYBRID FORM THAN THE "DRAGON FRUIT".

No wonder Oda wanted Zoro's sword to have the fruit, not zoro himself. Oda wouldn't want to make Zoro look like trash as well.

:gokulaugh:

please, PLEASE tell me that's fake news.
nah look at the drawing he looks the same but scaly

Status
Not open for further replies.