Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is of course another problem entirely too. We've gotten to this unfortunate point where apparently "the right to bear arms" now includes every modern weapon in the last hundred years. People are indoctrinated to sit here and feel that if we banned specifically ARs, that's tyranny of the highest level. Less ARs on the street mean less chances for mass violence. I back that shit wholeheartedly, but not at the cost of people killing each other over it. Forced seizure is a problem at this point and will cause violence

Like I've thought of having a handgun for protection of my home before, but I would go through the background check and training before even thinking of owning one. The fuck do I need an AR for?

Lol agreed. The NRA just makes money off donations based on the narrative that they actually care about gun rights. Amazing shit tbh.
someone should make thread so we can discuss this there and not here
:endthis:

Which is of course another problem entirely too. We've gotten to this unfortunate point where apparently "the right to bear arms" now includes every modern weapon in the last hundred years. People are indoctrinated to sit here and feel that if we banned specifically ARs, that's tyranny of the highest level. Less ARs on the street mean less chances for mass violence. I back that shit wholeheartedly, but not at the cost of people killing each other over it. Forced seizure is a problem at this point and will cause violence

Like I've thought of having a handgun for protection of my home before, but I would go through the background check and training before even thinking of owning one. The fuck do I need an AR for?

Lol agreed. The NRA just makes money off donations based on the narrative that they actually care about gun rights. Amazing shit tbh.
Not just that, their members constantly call their representatitives in regards to gun laws and in pretty high numbers too.

End of the day NRA does what Republican Party does, just fear mongering and pretending they care about Gun rights and values, they just want money and power

So some people asked if Kanjuro appeared, what hybrid Kaido looks like or if Jack or Momo appeared, why did nobody ask if there was some kind of actions on the rooftop?
From the look of it, it seems it's only dialogue but I'd like to get a confirmation.

Enough with the scrubbards already, they had their chance, they got knocked the fuck out, get out of the way now.
its soo dumb hiw people ask for the shittiest things on SBS and now from leakers..

@Paperchampion23 You see what I meant from the other response?
You guys actually read the Forbes article?

Only Forbes decided to headline this article from a court case that started in 2015. It's not the "biden admin", its a court case hearing from one state (Rhode Island) to justify warrantless seizure of guns.

It won't be passed anyway. Crazy shit like this happens in courts all across the US. Lets stop making a big deal about things you'll forget about next week when it doesn't matter.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
no its zoro fans being mad that his rival/counterpart is helmepoo and not koby
Oda already foreshadow it not my fault
you keep going on about helmeppo this helmeppo that,no one cares man Zoro is fighting 2 yonko while sanji will fight half dead queen if he is lucky we got oda on our side while you got nothing , go cry in a corner somewhere

you keep going on about helmeppo this helmeppo that,no one cares man Zoro is fighting 2 yonko while sanji will fight half dead queen if he is lucky we got oda on our side while you got nothing , go cry in a corner somewhere
imagine thinking im a Sanji fan, when im a koby fan
and im sure Oda has already portrayed Eos Koby>Eos ZOro
zoro fans typically mad when they think someone is weak and zoro has to face them, helmepoo is just that strong bud

Peroroncino

β€Ž
You guys actually read the Forbes article?

Only Forbes decided to headline this article from a court case that started in 2015. It's not the "biden admin", its a court case hearing from one state (Rhode Island) to justify warrantless seizure of guns.

It won't be passed anyway. Crazy shit like this happens in courts all across the US. Lets stop making a big deal about things you'll forget about next week when it doesn't matter.
imagine now that he has the power of president what he will do. To think americans actually voted this demented retard into office:nicagesmile:. Leaders of the free world my ass, the US can't even protect itself anymore even the chinese are laughing at how weak y'all have become.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
imagine thinking im a Sanji fan, when im a koby fan
and im sure Oda has already portrayed Eos Koby>Eos ZOro
zoro fans typically mad when they think someone is weak and zoro has to face them, helmepoo is just that strong bud
Everyone in this forum knows you're a sanji fan bro it's a mistery why you even try to hide it

Orochi has 8 heads. He lost one to Kaido using King's sword so to whom is he going to lose the rest. This is my prediction:

1 to Momo using Ame no Habakiri.
1 to Hiyori using Shusui.
1 to Tenguyama Hitetsu or Otoko using Nidai Kitetsu.
1 to Kinemon or Denjiro.
3 to Zoro using Wado Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu and Enma.

he is a sanji fan just like you,it's normal for sanji fans to hide behind other characters since sanji is trash and they are ashamed to be his fans
nah its just that what u just said is cliche af.. and we don't give a shit about.. i mean ye i am a sanji fan but also a zoro fan... coz i love em both.. also why i defend them both
i would careless what a hillbilly would say about my complexities... but meh I'm a primary zoro fan i say it again

Status
Not open for further replies.