Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine now that he has the power of president what he will do. To think americans actually voted this demented retard into office:nicagesmile:. Leaders of the free world my ass, the US can't even protect itself anymore even the chinese are laughing at how weak y'all have become.
Lol, okay not getting into this discussion now, since clearly you have some weird anti-Biden agenda going on here.

And China has been laughing at us for decades. We outsource manufacture and have owed china trillions. Most Americans own more Chinese products than anything else. And that's neither Democrat nor Republican policy. That's grade a fucking capitalism and saving money policy.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
nah its just that what u just said is cliche af.. and we don't give a shit about.. i mean ye i am a sanji fan but also a zoro fan... coz i love em both.. also why i defend them both
i would careless what a hillbilly would say about my complexities... but meh I'm a primary zoro fan i say it again
you have never once defended zoro

he is a sanji fan just like you,it's normal for sanji fans to hide behind other characters since sanji is trash and they are ashamed to be his fans
And you complain when someone bashes zoro, but types this? Im a koby,greenbull,blackbeard fan that's about it
You want me to be a sanji fan since you know Eos Koby will be stronger than zoro
:mihanha:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Lol, okay not getting into this discussion now, since clearly you have some weird anti-Biden agenda going on here.

And China has been laughing at us for decades. We outsource manufacture and have owed china trillions. Most Americans own more Chinese products than anything else. And that's neither Democrat nor Republican policy. That's grade a fucking capitalism and saving money policy.
nope they did it just a few days back,when they were teaching their boys masculinity and how to be strong while US boys were getting triggered over the gender of a toy potato and banning a dr seuss book

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.