• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
Must be hard being a Luffy fan huhh. He gets power up but either he forgets it or has become liablity.
Pre-TS g2 and g3 are far more powerful than post skip g4 relative to the scale.
FS is non existent after Katakuri fight and occasionally appears as a guest. Only once Luffy used Future sight in the whole fight.
G4 went from reliable to unreliable powerup. It is regressing.
What kind of Pirate King Luffy will become?
I thought Luffy progessed after chapter 1000 but we have seen same old pre udon Luffy from 1001-1003.
Do you guys have any thoughts on this?

Bogard

You can't win
I thought Luffy progessed after chapter 1000 but we have seen same old pre udon Luffy from 1001-1003.
To be honest, a reason why Luffy could be drained by G4 despite learning advanced hardening could be because since it's a higher level of hardening, it takes more toll in his stamina

During Udon training, it was pointed out that he was straining too hard to launch his King Kong Gun attack

And while he ultimately managed to master level3 hardening, i think the next step for Luffy might be to regulate his control in order for him to have much less stress when applying it into his G4 attacks and i'm pretty certain it'd happen during the battle

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Must be hard being a Luffy fan huhh. He gets power up but either he forgets it or has become liablity.
FS is non existent after Katakuri fight and occasionally appears as a guest. Only once Luffy used Future sight in the whole fight.
Mihawk said his most fearsome ability was making allies of anyone he meets.
He will beat the wg with the allies he made along the way and the countless armies from the places hes been alabasta,dressrosa,wano,elbaf,fishman island etc
Sure luffy will be hella strong but lets not pretend that hes going to do it on his own and the notion of his allies hasnt been a theme throughout the story.

As for the g4 time run out i dont get the moaning.
Haki is finite.
G4 is luffy constantly using haki
Now hes using even more haki than before with his ryou attacks its no wonder he ran out. I dont see how haki can be finite and g4 doesnt run out.

https://onepiecewt100.com/en/vote-character/1

Congrats to fellow Luffy fans for keeping him in the top position for the first half of the game....
second half was not so good for him....:josad:
so my fellow Luffy fans, from now onwards vote for him daily.....make him winner in the whole round.....let us not give up until last day...help Luffy retain his pirate king status.....

Awesome collage....post skip they almost have no duo interactions...Usopp is Luffy best friend....wish they have more interactions like this.....post TS lacking many such interactions.....

On another note:
vote for Luffy guys...poll is about to end.....forget every other characters for next two days and vote for Luffy....make him king again......

Awesome collage....post skip they almost have no duo interactions...Usopp is Luffy best friend....wish they have more interactions like this.....post TS lacking many such interactions.....

On another note:
vote for Luffy guys...poll is about to end.....forget every other characters for next two days and vote for Luffy....make him king again......
That was just part 1

Fuck off
Post automatically merged:

It makes me sad that this FC is only 60 pages. Luffy has so much to love and appreciate, especially moreso than Sanji and Zoro throughout the story; and they have large fanbases with the most post counts in their respective Fan Clubs.

I know it might sound ridiculous to say why don’t we have just as much, but I really love this character and wish we’d engage more about/on Luffy in this forum.

Maybe it’s just me, I can talk hours about Luffy. And Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Even this fanclub exists... but no Luffy fanclub
here it is...Luffy fan club....it is just that this club not as active as Zoro or Sanji fan club....

Fuck off

It makes me sad that this FC is only 60 pages. Luffy has so much to love and appreciate, especially moreso than Sanji and Zoro throughout the story; and they have large fanbases with the most post counts in their respective Fan Clubs.

I know it might sound ridiculous to say why don’t we have just as much, but I really love this character and wish we’d engage more about/on Luffy in this forum.

Maybe it’s just me, I can talk hours about Luffy. And Just my two cents.
more than large fan bases they have active fan bases...like if you see, Sanji fans consist of around 50% of Zoro fans but most of them are active in the discussion and speculations....and there are many Luffy fans who won't be much active in the fan clubs but rather in spoiler/manga sections.....anyways, it is true that there are not many fans in this forum.....but during OJ days, there used to be legion...lol...