Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon too they had squabbles.. i deduced that the plot in the dome was progressed in 10+ minutes, in those 10 minutes luffy was back to his form... after stalling kaido and BM, and they clashed a bit...after that.. hence why Kid suggested what he did...

but its crazy to assume that hybrid kaido couldn't chase em down in his hybrid form..
Those 5 are the best of the best in Onigashima, not easy to take 'em down
Emperors are obviously having the upper hand tho and that's why the SNs are up to something to "remove" one of them

I reckon too they had squabbles.. i deduced that the plot in the dome was progressed in 10+ minutes, in those 10 minutes luffy was back to his form... after stalling kaido and BM, and they clashed a bit...after that.. hence why Kid suggested what he did...

but its crazy to assume that hybrid kaido couldn't chase em down in his hybrid form..
What makes you think kaido wants to chase them? :myman: He wants to enjoy the fight as long as he can:steef:

rayleigh talked about haki getting stronger during extreme battle like 500 chapters ago. thats how people get stronger in one piece, they level up during the fights
Yeah I know and he will most likely unlock a new power up during this fight aswell.
But that was not really the point of discussion.. It's more about the efficiency of his last gained PU, namely advCoA lvl2.
He already has it and does not need to unlock it or anything. And if it turns out to be a minuscale advantage against Kaido I'd be a little confused.
So I will wait and want to see how that advCoA vs Kaido stuff will turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.