Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, so Yamato still wants to fight Kaido as Oden.

Could it be that she is also among the 9 shadows Oden / Toki foreshadowed ? :choppawhat:
Yep. I know a lot of peopole are saying that the 9 refers to the scabbards, but in the prophecy of those rising to slay Kaido, you can counds 7 cubes and Hiyori/Momo in that panel, thats 9. Surely it means something.

@Paperchampion23 after kaido is beheaded by zoro with enma,enma will turn black oda foreshadowed that in the talk with hitetsu
enma won t turn black after zoro opens the scar :cheers:
Enma turning black doesn't have to happen here lol. I agree that Zoro hurting or maybe "killing" Kaido is foreshadowed, but him turning the blade black doesn't actually have to happen here. May or May not happen who knows

BM is gonna leave Kaido somewhere down the line, i said it before but BM's end this arc will be her losing her BM persona(dying in a sense) and reverting to O'lin/Kinder BM. Thus she kinda ''dies'' but not really.

Because if people expect Oda to kill off an old woman then idk what to tell them.
Sadly, since Oda isn't capable of using her well nor of having her fight the Straw Hats and their allies without being heavely handicapped.

Sadly, since Oda isn't capable of using her well nor of having her fight the Straw Hats and their allies without being heavely handicapped.
I think her reverting to a kinder form has been foreshadowed since her FB tbh, where she was shown to have been a nice Kid. Who only got moddeled into who she became because of those around her (Carmel, Streussen,etc)
Post automatically merged:

This would be such stupid and bad writing:lusalty:
I mean, the foundation for that to happen is here.

Enma turning black doesn't have to happen here lol. I agree that Zoro hurting or maybe "killing" Kaido is foreshadowed, but him turning the blade black doesn't actually have to happen here. May or May not happen who knows
It will happen here. Remember, Mihawk is waiting someone stronger than current Shanks to challenge him? Zoro will surpass current shanks before he fight Mihawk. Fighting mihawk isn't about underdog anymore, it's about 2 KING FIGHT. Goat!! :finally::finally:

So we using the anime? Didn’t Sanji low diff Drake then?
You mean the same drake not in hybrid? You mean the same drake that literally got right back up? Also in the MANGA did luffys gear 3 hakied fist using elephant gun put down page one? No. Did it make him bleed? No. Did it even dislocate his jaw? Apparently no lol. Has sanji even with raid suit on in the anime or manga ever show the destructive capacity on the same calibur as gear 3 haki luffy? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.