Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
One of the sweetest moments

Sanji looked so handsome:kata:
I don't know about you but I think the way Sanji was saying "What a... beautiful eye..." is not a appearance compliment. I mean I get that Sanji likes to praise a lady and stuff but there's definitely more to her eye. See my post specifically on it.
And during her childhood, people were mocking and ridiculed her third eye because of how disgusting it look but Sanji is the only one that see the true "beauty" in her eye. The phrase "beauty" that I uses here is not a normal emphasize, Sanji definitely sees something beyond that. Her multiple personality disorder is not normal either, her third eye probably have some kind of interact with her consciousness that makes her turn out like that. Rebecca was able to react to Hakuba's tremendous speed back in Dressrosa and Aisa was able to hear people's voice from far away in Skypiea. I wouldn't be surprised if Pudding have some kind of rare Observation Haki that might even surpass Enel himself.

I don't know about you but I think the way Sanji was saying "What a... beautiful eye..." is not a appearance compliment. I mean I get that Sanji likes to praise a lady and stuff but there's definitely more to her eye. See my post specifically on it.
Her third eye when matured supposedly can read Poneglyphs. That's Voice of All things equivalent. Beautiful indeed.

Great panel :amazing: Don't you get the feeling that the art in the manga has degraded over time, or is it just me? :josad:
Imo, the manga art of thriller back dislikes me, but otherwise I like the art in general.

After the King fight:goyea:
It may be, both are flying kickers whose elemental powers are their flames, their fighting style is very much the same and it makes me think that they will have some combat interaction at some point.

I'm probably way late on this but I legit just realize Kaido beast form have the swirl.
Orochi also have it in beast form, couldn't find any other zoans with the swirl.
If Sanji and his siblings have devil fruit powers, it's more likely to be from a mythical zoan over a normal zoan.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Orochi also have it in beast form, couldn't find any other zoans with the swirl.
If Sanji and his siblings have devil fruit powers, it's more likely to be from a mythical zoan over a normal zoan.

no spoilers here please, can you remove or spoiler the bold part
Post automatically merged:

On topic If I remember right Oda or someone said that the swirling meant power

Last edited:
no spoilers here please, can you remove or spoiler the bold part
Post automatically merged:

On topic If I remember right Oda or someone said that the swirling meant power
My fault, fixed it.

Think I know what your referring, about the world or stars move in a circle or something. Either way, Kaido and Orochi beast form have the swirlbrows, can't be a coincidence.

I'm probably way late on this but going through the spoiler thread for 1008, I saw some people wanting Kybrid to "keep the eyebrows" and I legit just realize his beast form have the swirl.

Yup..

Seiryu

Part of the Genbu

Suzaku

Curly eyebrows is a thing for mythical creatures in OP.