Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, this chapter is simply amazing. Even including the other Rooftop chapters, this really stands out.

It seems Luffy's offensive arsenal was rendered completely ineffective against Kaido's Hybrid form. Is Hybrid Kaido even more durable than Dragon, or did he start protecting himself with haki?

I dislike the implication that only Luffy is attacking Kaido, while the other Supernova are just standing around and watching him. Zoro not attacking Hybrid Kaido now might be okay as he's mostly concerned with protecting Luffy, but this is otherwise pretty dumb and feels like an unrealistic depiction of a fight.

It may just be that the Rooftop only got a few pages and so Oda chose to highlight only Luffy's offensive, but I still don't like it.

This does continue to build the narrative that Luffy will be the one to defeat Kaido though.
The implication imo is that the fight follow the same pattern as before:
-They are all attacking Kaido but Luffy is attacking more
-Big Mom uses every opportunity to attack them and disrupt their fighting tempo

The only difference is that Hybrid Kaido is more durable so he takes less damage.

its not just down to looks matey .
for a long while in this arc
the villain looked more like orochi than kaido.
their characters have been reduced to nothing more than natural born monsters that are tanky. "hahaha time to get serious"
does fuck all.

big mom has been used a a joke and a plot device whenever its convenient and I fear the same happens again soon with this split up.
Them getting serious don't mean they going to wipe out the SN easy which some seem to think to be the case .
Hell the biggest person that nerf of the roof is law from what we see he can do but at least they finally decide to spilt them since the 2 on 5 not working .

when you know big meme can just spam ikoku sovereignty:bamathink:
What's that, we don't do that here. Only a slow sword attack (heavenly fire) or useless small aoe lightning attacks that even fodder would survive.

BM riding on Zeus and throwing actual attacks? FOH.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is wearing Kaido down while the other SN just stand around being useless... fucking clowns man. At least back up Luffy
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Why do you feel the need to say that i am "crying" if i bring this up to discussion ?

For me it's just odd the extent to which i see it happen, as some posters literally seem to do it without fail.

But hey, if you guys want to defend this behaviour and find value in it, have at it. I find it dumb, but if it brings you guys joy then at least you get something out of it :milaugh:
"Why do you feel the need to say that i am "crying" if i bring this up to discussion ?"
cause its exactly what you are doing.

both sides do it
not everything people do is of value
its called banter .
doesnt bring me joy and I doubt it does for other people
I dont see a point in whining about it . reminds me of the people crying about the "trolling" of fictional characters in threads honestly.

Eh, i just kinda hate that it's being done to Top tiers. People feared accros the world that managed to conquer huge swats of the world for them to reign over, and are now acting like complete dumbasses for the sake of plot.
I agree, as I am a huge advocate that the Yonko's should be demolishing the Supernovas right now. But of course Oda has to go the traditional Shonen route where the OP Villain won't take the fight seriously until it is too late, and it will ultimately be their downfall. It's a tried concept, but it's been this way in every series since the dawn of time. If Oda drew this realistically, three Thunder Bagua's later and it would be Kaido and Big Mom vs just Luffy, and he'd get wrecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.