Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the fake straw hats also had an info box calling them real straw hats. So you can argue that Mihawk can be a fraud as well. :kappa:

@Lukegranders

Kaido doesn't have an info box because he earned his reputation otherwise. Because he was suicidal and involved himself in fights he was outnumbered and often times defeated, as the narrator said, but with people recognizing Kaido's strength. Even the marines say that Kaido is the guy who earned his fame and reputation through his individual strength alone.

It's dumb to call it "fake hype" because Kaido being the strongest is the perception people have. You could call Mihawk's title fake too, given his performance against Vista and given Marines in the novel debating who has the best swordtechniques among Mihawk, Shanks, Zoro and Vista.
Ok gonna be funny when Oda debunks the headcanon of kaido being the strongest. Like it wasn’t the most obvious thing ever

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
What's up with a chunk of Zoros fanbase calling Sanji fans names every time they talk about Sanji's fanbase on this forum ?

The opposite doesn't really happen, we just call you lot Zoro fans.

Seems to me like one side is more pressed than the other with the manner they conduct themselves :specialmeh:
What's with you guys and pretending you don't do anything? You know we can read right?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Theres an influx of Sanji fanboys calling Zoro fans Zolokeks, Zolol, Zoron (whatever this mean), Sword Swallowers, Swordkeks, Swordcucks, Swordbois, Zolo, Zologays, etc etc.

although we do use roughly a similar number of names.
Not sure how it's conceivable that these don't occur.

Indeed.

Also that homophobe slur is disgusting indeed.

What's up with a chunk of Zoros fanbase calling Sanji fans names every time they talk about Sanji's fanbase on this forum ?

The opposite doesn't really happen, we just call you lot Zoro fans.

Seems to me like one side is more pressed than the other with the manner they conduct themselves :specialmeh:
To be fair, they do that a lot more than us but more than once they have been called sword swallowers :usosmug:

(Even by me, I'm not a saint :brootea:)

H

humanbeing

Hes been captured before 18 times.

Why isn't law doing that now instead ?

Lmfao momo ain't killing shit.
now he has his tough dragon skin and haki, but if he was cuffed in sea stones he will not be able to defend himself since sea stones prevent from using DFs and haki as well. and dont tell me unconscious and in sea stones Kaido can defend himself against Law's DF

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
now he has his tough dragon skin and haki, but if he was cuffed in sea stones he will not be able to defend himself since sea stones prevent from using DFs and haki as well. and dont tell me unconscious and in sea stones Kaido can defend himself against Law's DF
You think he's never been cuffed in seastone when he's been captured 18 TIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.