ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also don't put too much attention on Zoro thinking they can't win, Oda at the end of the day will most likely make them win.

It has to be seen whether or not he would still see it this way once going Asura mode and the fact he is thinking how they can win doesn't implicate he has no means to come up with a solution.

Pretty good. We finally have Orochi and Kanjuro back in the picture so that lingering thought is out of the window. Even if I expected to see an Orochi in hydra mode spreading caos not another Spandam running around with sucker punch ideas lol, anyway that was to be expected as well.

About the fight on the rooftop, ok, that was to be expected as well but in the end we have seen nothing new (yonko 2 smashin the SN5 was clear) bar the idea of split them up.

Luffy law kidd killer vs big mom
Zoro vs Hybrid Kaido :steef:
How delusional these Zoro fanboys even after read this chapter, they are really funny with their head Canon :suresure:
Law: we have to split them
Zoro: I agree
Also Zoro to Luffy "you should help us come up with something then". If this is not inferred inferiority then I do not know what to say to Zoro's blind fanboys :kayneshrug:
Zoro is not stronger than Luffy and also Zoro can not solo Kaido.
Look Zoro was bleeding, I guess that is the face of top Tier who Will slay Kaido:gokulaugh:
I am really enjoying these chapter, and I Will laugh even more next few chapters when proved that Zoro can not do nothing wkwkwkwk

Zoro held off 2 Yonko while protecting Hakiless sleeping Luffy :finally:
What? Are you blind? Even after read this chapter when shown that Zoro inferior to Kaido and agree to Law to split them. Look Zoro's face is bleeding hard my man :gokulaugh:
In what way the chapter showed Zoro protecting Luffy? What I Saw is Luffy charging at Kaido and sent flying. Are we supposed to read the same chapter? Why Zoro's fans headcanon is so much :whitepress:

Zoro is there because he wants to cut down the world's strongest creature. He's not there because he wants to support Luffy.

Therefore, it's just as much his fight as it is Luffy's. Keep bitching, nothing is changing.
No he came to the island because he is a strawhat member and has to go where Luffy goes.

Luffy came to the island to beat Kaido and was beaten in a 1vs1 earlier, this loss will be wiped away in a 1vs1-almost guaranteed.

1 line of dialogue, that Kidd and Killer have also spouted yet won't fulfil, doesn't overcome all of Luffy's character arc.

You won't even take the more moderate position of saying this is almost as much Zoro's fight, but try to claim that Zoro has as much claim to Kaido when Kaido doesn't even know who the fuck he is, they've never fought before and his life goal is not contingent on this fight and Zoro is only in this fight for Luffy.

Marineford WB was "as much" Mihawk's fight as Akainu and Blackbeard too because he wanted to test how near his blade could reach to the WSM I suppose?:gokulaugh:

Luffy is just ready to go anytime. To hell and back over and over without using his Red Roc tier moves, without use of Penetration Armament and stall the duo for the others with rinse-and-repeat attacks.

G4 10 minutes haki-off side effect just becomes a negligible plot device at this point lolol Oda should make up his mind and get rid of that plot restriction already. If you want to make Luffy Kaidou's equal, just do make up your mind and make the brat step up real good as Pirate King candidate, not this feat and portrayal inconsistencies.

And Kaidou'a hybrid is...omigod its so sad. This is WSC? There better be the WSC true form of awakening or else i riot.

What? Are you blind? Even after read this chapter when shown that Zoro inferior to Kaido and agree to Law to split them.
In what way the chapter showed Zoro protecting Luffy? What I Saw is Luffy charging at Kaido and sent flying. Are we supposed to read the same chapter? Why Zoro's fans headcanon is so much :whitepress:
Are you dumb or do you understand the concept of time passing between chapters?

No he came to the island because he is a strawhat member and has to go where Luffy goes.

Luffy came to the island to beat Kaido and was beaten in a 1vs1 earlier, this loss will be wiped away in a 1vs1-almost guaranteed.

1 line of dialogue, that Kidd and Killer have also spouted yet won't fulfil, doesn't overcome all of Luffy's character arc.

You won't even take the more moderate position of saying this is almost as much Zoro's fight, but try to claim that Zoro has as much claim to Kaido when Kaido doesn't even know who the fuck he is, they've never fought before and his life goal is not contingent on this fight and Zoro is only in this fight for Luffy.

Marineford WB was "as much" Mihawk's fight as Akainu and Blackbeard too because he wanted to test how near his blade could reach to the WSM I suppose?:gokulaugh:
I'm not reading another essay of your bitching. I said what I said.

This is Zoro's fight just as much as it is Luffy's, he wants to cut down Kaido.

Luffy is just ready to go anytime. To hell and back over and over without using his Red Roc tier moves, without use of Penetration Armament and stall the duo for the others with rinse-and-repeat attacks.

G4 10 minutes haki-off side effect just becomes a negligible plot device at this point lolol Oda should make up his mind and get rid of that plot restriction already. If you want to make Luffy Kaidou's equal, just do make up your mind and make the brat step up real good as Pirate King candidate, not this feat and portrayal inconsistencies.

And Kaidou'a hybrid is...omigod its so sad. This is WSC? There better be the WSC true form of awakening or else i riot.
The problem is G4 is quite a bit stronger than Kaido or BM without the time limit.

Are you dumb or do you understand the concept of time passing between chapters?

I'm not reading another essay of your bitching. I said what I said.

This is Zoro's fight just as much as it is Luffy's, he wants to cut down Kaido.
No you Zoro's fans are the dumb one. Look Zoro is bleeding hard, that is not the face of top tier who Will cut Kaido. And you are blind, clearly everybody on the roof said attacking Kaido (not just Zoro alone/your headcanon) and it did not work, then Luffy said to them that it work. Also Luffy alone who said did not fear them, but Zoro agree to Law and ask Luffy to help come up with something. Then clearly you are the blind one

Boring chapter. I don't believe one second Ashura is dead so this just feels like a waste of pages. Also scabbards being a'l fine and kickin' ruin their epic battle fight to death Kaido and keep reducing the tension of this raid. I'm tired of seeing Yamato and Shinobu running already
kaido hybrid form is disappointing

No you Zoro's fans are the dumb one. Look Zoro is bleeding hard, that is not the face of top tier who Will cut Kaido. And you are blind, clearly everybody on the roof said attacking Kaido (not just Zoro alone/your headcanon) and it did not work, then Luffy said to them that it work. Also Luffy alone who said did not fear them, but Zoro agree to Law and ask Luffy to help come up with something. Then clearly you are the blind one
That doesn't change what I said about Zoro protecting Luffy while he was out of the battle.

Zoro bleeding means he won't cut Kaido? :kaidowhat:

Charging in to attack when your attacks aren't doing shit is not deserving of praise. Congrats to Luffy for being an idiot I guess, I don't know what else you want me to say.

The problem is G4 is quite a bit stronger than Kaido or BM without the time limit.
Really? I dont think so at all, dragon Kaidou just had minimal bleeding from G4 wasnt it? Luffy succeeded in putting Kaidou down for a few pages? A few minutes if we're being generous? And then Kaidou is back to the rumble without any visible injuries, i think Regular Boundman (no Penetration Haki) lose in every aspect compared to base Kaidou. Though Compared to BM, well Boundman fared better in WCI against BM i guess.

Except if you mean G4+ Penetration Armament, but it hasnt even been shown yet so...

Status
Not open for further replies.