ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No you Zoro's fans are the dumb one. Look Zoro is bleeding hard, that is not the face of top tier who Will cut Kaido. And you are blind, clearly everybody on the roof said attacking Kaido (not just Zoro alone/your headcanon) and it did not work, then Luffy said to them that it work. Also Luffy alone who said did not fear them, but Zoro agree to Law and ask Luffy to help come up with something. Then clearly you are the blind one
Sanji fans in full damage control:steef: now as always all we have to do is wait and oda shall deliver more zoro greatness and more Ls for sanji as he always does:finally:

Last edited:
That doesn't change what I said about Zoro protecting Luffy while he was out of the battle.

Zoro bleeding means he won't cut Kaido? :kaidowhat:

Charging in to attack when your attacks aren't doing shit is not deserving of praise. Congrats to Luffy for being an idiot I guess, I don't know what else you want me to say.
Not just Luffy, everyone include Zoro's attack did not work. That is not someone who Will cut Kaido :suresure:
Stop with your headcanon

Really? I dont think so at all, dragon Kaidou just had minimal bleeding from G4 wasnt it? Luffy succeeded in putting Kaidou down for a few pages? A few minutes if we're being generous? And then Kaidou is back to the rumble without any visible injuries, i think Regular Boundman (no Penetration Haki) lose in every aspect compared to base Kaidou. Though Compared to BM, well Boundman fared better in WCI against BM i guess.

Except if you mean G4+ Penetration Armament, but it hasnt even been shown yet so...
I mean barrier haki G4 not internal destruction/penetration.

Luffy completely sandbagged Kaido and was only hit by Kaido in Boundman when offguard due to BM's sneak attack, and managed to tank it fine.

Current boundman without time limit could just keep gattling and fucking up Kaido without Kaido being able to do much in response.

Kaido still has the bruises and lots of the damage from that time, he is just a freak at damage soak and regeneration.

Luffy's speed, defense and brute strength in this form are better than Kaido, his only issue is overcoming the regeneration, but given infinite time limit in this form that would be overcome, he does however have that time limit, which is why he needs internal destruction to overcome the regeneration more effectively.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You also think he took a nap? So I'm not alone.
no...that is not Luffy waking from sleep...why did you remove the next panel.....you can literally see next panel he was smashed into the rubble...so you mean the sleeping Luffy jumped towards Kaido and wake up from nap when parried by Kaido?
No, I don't mean Luffy is just waking up, I meant that despite taking a nap before, he was badly exhausted. I was replying to @Celestial D. Dragon's troll claim that Zoro and Killer were huffing while Luffy was not. I was merely pointing out that Luffy was much more worn out than them, despite having had at least one opportunity to rest.

Luffy flown into rubble in base form and no smoke while flying. Even if you say he just run out of another round of G4, then in the next panel, he immediately charged towards Kaido with "gomu gomu no...", you are indicating that he didn't have 10 minutes drawback anymore after G4?
This is a good point. It's unlikely that Oda will jettison the cooldown without showing us, so alternatives are:
  • Luffy used G4 for just one attack instead of several
    • As a result, the cooldown didn't come into play as he had not yet exhausted his haki
  • Luffy was just that exhausted from fighting the Yonkou.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Did Jack lost a leg?
Love Kanjaro now, he put the scurbbards in their place!
Orochi want to roast Crydo? Roasted fish! Yam!
To all the Katakuri downplayers look how many hits Luffy take from the LoLko, now you understand that Katakuri is the Goat?
Overall chapter is 6/10 - the only good think is the scurbbard pitiful faces.

Last edited:
@Rosella.Fiamingo

Looks like Linlin's durability > Hybrid Kaido's

Dude has bruises on his face / head and Luffy says "they've hit them so many times" yet Linlin's clean.
We already knew this. The iron balloon has only ever taken real damage from herself scuffing her knees. Kaido gets hit constantly and regenerates.
Post automatically merged:

That's why jimbei and robin had to use a judo throw and roll move. The best they can do is move her or delay her. Big mom and kaido are genuine kaiju

He did not attack this chapter because implied this chapter all their attacks did not work smart ass. But okay, I can not win with Zoro's fans headcanon. Just keep Going
Even assuming his attacks aren't working (which they are, Kidd does not speak for Zoro), YOU are the one who quoted me to praise Luffy for attacking this chapter and not being scared and used that to elevate him above Zoro which I'm saying is dumb logic. Being reckless does not put him above anyone.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
No you Zoro's fans are the dumb one. Look Zoro is bleeding hard, that is not the face of top tier who Will cut Kaido. And you are blind, clearly everybody on the roof said attacking Kaido (not just Zoro alone/your headcanon) and it did not work, then Luffy said to them that it work. Also Luffy alone who said did not fear them, but Zoro agree to Law and ask Luffy to help come up with something. Then clearly you are the blind one
Don Le Fishe just report you for disrespecting Grandmaster Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.