ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Okayish chap at best.

Kanjuro thing was cool, like his DF a lot and like his sneaky behavior. Orochi being alive was obvious and I am curious to know what he will do and how he will impact the arc. Fukurokuju is cool too. +1 for the Kurozumi.

Ashura still porved why he is the best scabbards and Inu trashtalking and fighting Jack is nice.

Roof fight is so boring and weird.... And kaido hybrid is meh.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
His horns got a cool shape now and their tips are darker something i thought was only for females he got scales covering his body and his legs seems apropriate for running and jumping, he is also gigantic if base kaido can one shot luffy imagine what he can do now?
Don Le Fishe talked about the "he look cool unless you get closeup yo his face" how this diffrent from base Crydo?

Page One Hybrid >>Kaido Hybrid

Kaido used Hybrid and Big Mom all 3 Homies but 5 SN bois are still standing.Hype moment for them It seems they are TOP 5 strongest characters on Alliance side together with Marco.Yet Kaido and Mom still have easy time ,SN indeed need split them.
Question is who will be a bait.

Will 1009 be a rooftop chapter ?
Yh kaido hybrid looks bad, his legs reminds me of jabra legs ugly, I hope kaido have a next hybrid form bc P1 hybrid do far looks best

I think this chapter Will shut Zoro fanboys head Canon, but clearly it still going strong :seriously:

But I Will laugh even more later when shown that Zoro can not do nothing to Kaido. He is already gas so much bleeding :suresure:
I think this chapter will shut Luffy fanboys headcanon, but clearly it still going strong :seriously:

Luffy even after his training in Udon, still can't consistently performs his advanced CoA.

This only confirms 1 thing that I already explained before:

Anyways this chapter confirms that in terms of THREAT AGAINST KAIDO, current Luffy ~ Alabasta Zoro.
Both still can't use their advanced CoA consistently.
Last chapter Luffy could injure Kaido, this week he can't.
Alabasta Zoro could use BoAT, but he didn't use it against Aokiji.

Current Luffy posseses same level of threat for Kaido / BM with Alabasta Zoro, with post TS Zoro still above both.

Threat level (again, not powerlevel ranking):
Enma Zoro (who shitted BM's pants) > post TS Zoro > Current Luffy ~ Alabasta Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.