ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
after somebody brings him inhalator, maybe than
Zoro is tired after the fighting 2 of the most powerful beings in one piece, him being tired is only natural.
What's not natural is sanji doing that for random gifters. You can't even find actual Ls zoro took to make fun of, join us we accept everyone.

I am sorry but at the end of the same chapter Zoro was not carrying Luffy. I am also sorry that there was no panel indicating that Luffy slept for 10 minutes and Zoro fighting for 10 minuteswith Luffy on his back. You are making baseless claims with your insecurities. And you guys have a gall to talk about Sanji fans.
Every time Luffy runs out of haki he need 10 min to recuperate that's a fact and Luffy is his captain Kid law killer won't prioritize him over protecting their own asses, from there on its not hard to figure out how things have played out there is nothing baseless about assuming Zoro was the one solely responsible for protecting his captain during that period

@Kuro Ashi

Sanji stans always take the high road right.... all i see are stupid Zoro insults from Salty Sanji Stans.... Aka the SSS crew
Post automatically merged:

doesnt matter, Kidd, Law and Luffy >>>> Zoro=Killer... thats all :kayneshrug:
Wait Wait.... Zoro Huffing... I must make stupid headcanon and say Zoro is weaker than everyone else LOL

@Kuro Ashi

Sanji stans always take the high road right.... all i see are stupid Zoro insults from Salty Sanji Stans.... Aka the SSS crew
Post automatically merged:

Wait Wait.... Zoro Huffing... I must make stupid headcanon and say Zoro is weaker than everyone else LOL
To be fair that's just troll posts about Zoro's character and not Zoro's fanbase, if it's the post you quoted.

It's like the troll Sanji math-ups people spam for Sanji with Page One and so on, or shit talking his strength. That's the kind of stuff i just ignore most of the time from both sides, since there's too much of it and not worth to engage with.

From what i've seen so far i would definitely put Zoro over Killer, especially potential wise.

Feats wise Zoro arguably did the most after Luffy. If it's just feats one could easily say Zoro > Kidd and Law.

My estimation right now based on expecting Kidd and Law to step up would be Luffy > Kidd > Zoro ~ Law > Killer, but if they keep up like this and Zoro keeps doing better, whatever portrayal Law to an extent and especially Kidd seemed to have will be wasted, as so far they definitely did not deliver anywhere close to what some of us thought is their potential.

Last edited:
I noticed this in spoilers too, but thought it might be a mistake, but dodesn't look like it was, there seems to be a mistakes with dialouges used.

Oden is saying he was sent into future. But the reason they gave is that its impossible to return to past :ronalaugh:.

There should only be one reason that they know he definitely died at that time. still it could be possible that oden did not die at that time due to something.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I noticed this in spoilers too, but thought it might be a mistake, but dodesn't look like it was, there seems to be a mistakes with dialouges used.

Oden is saying he was sent into future. But the reason they gave is that its impossible to return to past :ronalaugh:.

There should only be one reason that they know he definitely died at that time. still it could be possible that oden did not die at that time due to something.
i think what they mean is that she would have to return to the past to then send oden into the future

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

It's not a mistake.
He lied.
They know oden died so his words there are lies. Cause toki would have had to go to the past to get an oden was alive to send to the future.

Idk whats all the fuss about zoro huffing and then luffy huffing....

Man the roof be looking bleak (ba dum tis🥁) for them lads, seems like zoro's attacks
do minimal as well I'm surprised..

At this point everyone should use their trump cards and surpass themselves.. zoro should focus on Enma and haki control and grasp ACoA

the only way Sn's can win this is through teamwork and coordinated movements to land decisive blows with their top arsenals

Don't sit with a poker face, the next(roof top) chapters
fosho will surpass the first three after chap 999

Status
Not open for further replies.