ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this puts an end to the Oden crap. I’m starting to hate the Scabbards (minus Ashura)

I’m 50/50 in the whole “let’s make a plan” thing

- On the one hand, the plan won’t work & will waste time & energy. Luffy’s war of attrition strategy is better.
:goyea:
- On the other hand, I completely agree that Kidd, Law & Big Mom should screw off & will be fine with whatever makes that happen
:kayneshrug:

Why weren't you talking about faces when kidd shit himself watching g4 in action ?
I mean I'm not surprised even Big mom was in awe...
Don't need, we all know how @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo works. He prefers to show his body than his intelligence :milaugh:
Dude just forgot how many times sanji was struggling against gifters and black maria and making fun of Zoro who is fighting against the world n°1 :milaugh:
Sanji and gifters bruh... don't exaggerate

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Don't need, we all know how @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo brain works. He prefers to show his body than his intelligence :milaugh:
Dude just forgot how many times sanji was struggling against gifters and black maria and making fun of Zoro who is fighting against the world n°1 :milaugh:
obviously blacktooth is yonko level:suresure: his haki is so powerful his teeth are constantly coated in it

Since Sanji keks love keeping Zoro’s name in their mouth while their abysmal fodder tier character keeps hopping onto one L from another, let us take a deep dive at the lovely, pathetic, and laughable portrayal he’s been getting.

:gokulaugh::blush:

@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo hahahahahahhahahahahahahah look at your boi doing literally nothing hahahahhahahahahahhaa

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo hahahahahahhahahahahahahah look at your boi doing literally nothing hahahahhahahahahahhaa
Imagine their envy they got the ''year of sanji'' just for him to bake a cake and fight no one, they thought luffy was fighting big mom and sanji would fight katakuri but that didn't happen and now here's Zoro fighting big mom while Sanji is running around after getting beaten by nameless randoms.

The Last panel with that Kaido/Meme pose was what saved this chapter. The Kanjuro sub-plot about fake Oden was a complete unnecessary garbage, and how many times did Jack fight minks now without them settling anything? It's getting repetitive and kills the entertainment.

I don't know why Oda insists on having the scabbards continue fighting after getting butchered by Kaido, they had their moment and got enough panel time for fucks' sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.