ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately diversity of opinion is also restricted by their standards... but then again i don't want to devolve meeting them
Sure whatever you say, mister "I'm a Zoro's fan but I doubt his place among the 11 Supernovas".
If this was a PS5 game I would turn insomniac, but who am I kidding. One day, allegedly.
A man can dream, one day, a good One Piece game will come. Personnally, I'd like one like the FighterZ one. Enough of One vs Everyone like Dynasty Warriors, some good 2D fighting is needed.

A man can dream, one day, a good One Piece game will come. Personnally, I'd like one like the FighterZ one. Enough of One vs Everyone like Dynasty Warriors, some good 2D fighting is needed.
One Piece games never expanded as much as Dragon Ball's when it comes to most popular consoles, but I hope the trend shall change... after all Dragon Ball games only started to gain momentum when Z ended, but also due the fact that was the era the PS industry was first expanding however. Nevertheless despite the series had long ended, it only expanded further and further.

"I'm a Zoro's fan but I doubt his place among the 11 Supernovas".
:kaidowhat:you really should take things in context, like what i actually was asking about.. rather than taking everything i said oot of context... just yesterday i made a post in regarding him being the Vice cap of SHP coz he is a SN which parallels to Killer who is kid's right hand and second in command..

if that was deliberate then i cant change your mentality but can rectify your mistakes..
Post automatically merged:

Zorobois call everyone sanji fan just becouse we dont wank zoro... Im zoro fan as well probably even bigger than they are, but I love story the way it is. I can live with idea of zoro being equal to killer and sanji in strenght becouse it was allways portrayed that way
i cant get over that avi
:ihaha::cantseeme:

Last edited:
One Piece games never expanded as much as Dragon Ball's when it comes to most popular consoles, but I hope the trend shall change... after all Dragon Ball games only started to gain momentum when Z ended, but also due the fact that was the era the PS industry was first expanding however. Nevertheless despite the series had long ended, it only expanded further and further.
Akira Toriyama was all the rage back then, he did everything in the game/manga/anime industry. Dragon Ball was the game changer of Japanese culture in the west like how Akira did kinda. And ye DB as the never truly dying golden duck will be milked for another long time. But at least they're doing a good job for DB's games. Can't say the same for One Piece games tho.

Last edited:
Akira Toriyama was all the rage back then, he did everything in the game/manga/anime industry. Dragon Ball was the game changer of Japanese culture in the quest like how Akira did kinda. And ye DB as the never truly dying golden duck will be milked for another long time. But at least they're doing a good job for DB's games. Can't say the same for One Piece games tho.

Ye ok, my bad, mister "I was in a Sanji discussion thread, and asked about the Worst Generation's member. A kind member showed me an image of 12 WG members but in my headcanon it includes the crew members too so I went on and asked where does Zoro fit in". Sorry I should be clearer ealier.
:myman:
yea thats a misinterpretation... since that kind person was explaining what a SN is and what being a WG member is and how you differ them... i had to question this since he/she said that the subordinates can't be WG so i had to ask him that question that since with that logic zoro shouldn't be a WG member which is what i assumed from his statementz

and then that kind person re-explained the notion... so you really literally took everything out of context of what was being said.
*edit : again i can rectify what you misinterpret but can't change your bias against me,you always can be accepting of opinions and less shallowly conclusive for the sake for showing someone down which is straight up patronizing..it would be much appreciated and will make these discussions fruitful.

Last edited:
yea thats a misinterpretation... since that kind person was explaining what a SN is and what being a WG member is and how you differ them... i had to question this since he/she said that the subordinates can't be WG so i had to ask him that question that since with that logic zoro shouldn't be a WG member which is what i assumed from his statementz

and then that kind person re-explained the notion... so you really literally took everything out of context of what was being said.
Sure sure, whatever you say mister "I can't justify Sanji's bounty on his merit alone so I compared Vinsmoke name to premium weed and downplayed Zoro's enemies as cheap weed".

But whatever really, I'm tired now, so no more exposing you anymore, my bad. It was fun tho so thanks.

Sure sure, whatever you say mister "I can't justify Sanji's bounty on his merit alone so I compared Vinsmoke name to premium weed and downplayed Zoro's enemies as cheap weed".

But whatever really, I'm tired now, so no more exposing you anymore, my bad. It was fun tho so thanks.
Cap honestly.. .. it would be appreciated if you quote it here so that i can refer to what i said.. i have been spamming this forum with many posts so i don't really remember let alone the context

and please learn to give people the benefit of the doubt rather than trying prove them wrong for some glitter on your pride.
Post automatically merged:

well i do agreed that zoro's enemies have been cheap weed which is true even if i did say that bounty... so what're you gon do about it and how does that prove me wrong..... if u just leave the high horse you're on you can still hope get some bases to what u say...

i mean monet... is cheap weak pathetic

peca was an embarrassing disappointment

that octopus was a joke

Killer was ironically drugged LMFAO

Hawkings was just luck

Kyoshiro literally drunk

... Facts bruh
which is why i think zoro hasn't shown shit
if you really had the spine to say all that you could have at least interpreted what i said right...

yea take a nap... ig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.