Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why do you believe Rayan regarding the block, though?
Whether he was scum or town, I don't think he would have lied in that situation. He might be scum that can control dead players and could have role blocked me to prevent my redirection or a townie that could have blocked me for the same reason and thinking that I'm the cult or mafia.

It's only his claim that seems very powerful.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
if the cult can try to convert people every night even after we lynched the cult leader doesn't that means they are undefeatable?
No the cult should have some limit to conversions. They can't keep converting.

Either the cult writeup is fake, or cult got it's last member since according to Odd's role on 3 cultists in total can exist at once. But honestly, only Odd should have been able to convert like Mango and Flower already said.

So I don't think we should believe the writeup just yet.

if the cult can try to convert people every night even after we lynched the cult leader doesn't that means they are undefeatable?
They apparently failed multiple times so far and we don't know whether or not those are hijacks aka fake conversion write ups regardless. Since fake stuff has been shown to be present in this game.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I suggested that it could be an inherited role, as that's the only thing that would make sense in my head if it's not vampires.
But that idea got shut down fast as it didn't say in his role.. So idk..

Status
Not open for further replies.