Status
Not open for further replies.
My win con can't be achieved until the natural end of the game but I can achieve it even after dying so you're honestly wasting your time here Nitty.

I would have loved to scum hunt or even pretend scum hunt but I don't really have a reason to do that.
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
No, I wasn't notified. Is the restaurant closed now? What's happening to the people inside?
I have no clue hence why i asked you lot if anything negative happened, from what i think is going on, i'd say that the Announcer coul'dve been trying to get people to stop going to the restaurant maybe.

Though its unsure if its a case of the user of the restaurant ability being scum or not, as the announcer role could just be a townie who came the that same conclusion and doesnt want to risk people visiting it.

I said this earlier but i think the restaurant might still be open and this WU is just a way to dissuade people tbh.

We could test it though i dunno if anyone of the people left would wanna quote that post. I sure as hell won't.


Also

@Lindltaylor
@T-Pein™
@Sors Bandeam
@Sallucion
@Jew D. Boy
@Gambit
@RippedCal
@Emperor Joelinton
@Lord Genome


The game started you guys, participate please.
 

MangoSenpai

Overseer of the Holy Kekko Wars
‎
I have no clue hence why i asked you lot if anything negative happened, from what i think is going on, i'd say that the Announcer coul'dve been trying to get people to stop going to the restaurant maybe.

Though its unsure if its a case of the user of the restaurant ability being scum or not, as the announcer role could just be a townie who came the that same conclusion and doesnt want to risk people visiting it.

I said this earlier but i think the restaurant might still be open and this WU is just a way to dissuade people tbh.

We could test it though i dunno if anyone of the people left would wanna quote that post. I sure as hell won't.


Also

@Lindltaylor
@T-Pein™
@Sors Bandeam
@Sallucion
@Jew D. Boy
@Gambit
@RippedCal
@Emperor Joelinton
@Lord Genome


The game started you guys, participate please.
Lord Genome did come here and say hello!
Ripped Cal too!
 

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
Hey, I'm at my internship now and then got some assignments to finish. I'll start catching up and posting in about 6-7 hours. Btw, I'm surprised we are still only 10 pages into the game.

It'll be easier to catch up now anyway. So see you then.

Oh Also, I investigate guilty. So any millers in the game, who haven't come out yet, now's your chance. Backtracking after you're caught later isn't going to look good
 
I have no clue hence why i asked you lot if anything negative happened, from what i think is going on, i'd say that the Announcer coul'dve been trying to get people to stop going to the restaurant maybe.

Though its unsure if its a case of the user of the restaurant ability being scum or not, as the announcer role could just be a townie who came the that same conclusion and doesnt want to risk people visiting it.

I said this earlier but i think the restaurant might still be open and this WU is just a way to dissuade people tbh.

We could test it though i dunno if anyone of the people left would wanna quote that post. I sure as hell won't.


Also

@Lindltaylor
@T-Pein™
@Sors Bandeam
@Sallucion
@Jew D. Boy
@Gambit
@RippedCal
@Emperor Joelinton
@Lord Genome


The game started you guys, participate please.

I tried but my favorite restaurant closed
 

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
‎
so do we have any wagon formed rn? day is passing fellas

too many inactives

nothing personal kid

vote lynch @Marimo_420 @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
Nothing personal when legit half the people haven't even responded to the game.

:sanmoji:

Go for it lmao.
[automerge]1617008227[/automerge]
How is this game more deader than the game with only 7 people left.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top