Status
Not open for further replies.
My win con can't be achieved until the natural end of the game but I can achieve it even after dying so you're honestly wasting your time here Nitty.

I would have loved to scum hunt or even pretend scum hunt but I don't really have a reason to do that.

No, I wasn't notified. Is the restaurant closed now? What's happening to the people inside?
I have no clue hence why i asked you lot if anything negative happened, from what i think is going on, i'd say that the Announcer coul'dve been trying to get people to stop going to the restaurant maybe.

Though its unsure if its a case of the user of the restaurant ability being scum or not, as the announcer role could just be a townie who came the that same conclusion and doesnt want to risk people visiting it.

I said this earlier but i think the restaurant might still be open and this WU is just a way to dissuade people tbh.

We could test it though i dunno if anyone of the people left would wanna quote that post. I sure as hell won't.

Also

@Lindltaylor
@T-Pein™
@Sors Bandeam
@Sallucion
@Jew D. Boy
@Gambit
@RippedCal
@Emperor Joelinton
@Lord Genome

The game started you guys, participate please.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I have no clue hence why i asked you lot if anything negative happened, from what i think is going on, i'd say that the Announcer coul'dve been trying to get people to stop going to the restaurant maybe.

Though its unsure if its a case of the user of the restaurant ability being scum or not, as the announcer role could just be a townie who came the that same conclusion and doesnt want to risk people visiting it.

I said this earlier but i think the restaurant might still be open and this WU is just a way to dissuade people tbh.

We could test it though i dunno if anyone of the people left would wanna quote that post. I sure as hell won't.

Also

@Lindltaylor
@T-Pein™
@Sors Bandeam
@Sallucion
@Jew D. Boy
@Gambit
@RippedCal
@Emperor Joelinton
@Lord Genome

Lord Genome did come here and say hello!
Ripped Cal too!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hey, I'm at my internship now and then got some assignments to finish. I'll start catching up and posting in about 6-7 hours. Btw, I'm surprised we are still only 10 pages into the game.

It'll be easier to catch up now anyway. So see you then.

Oh Also, I investigate guilty. So any millers in the game, who haven't come out yet, now's your chance. Backtracking after you're caught later isn't going to look good

Also

@Lindltaylor
@T-Pein™
@Sors Bandeam
@Sallucion
@Jew D. Boy
@Gambit
@RippedCal
@Emperor Joelinton
@Lord Genome

I tried but my favorite restaurant closed

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
so do we have any wagon formed rn? day is passing fellas

too many inactives

nothing personal kid

vote lynch @Marimo_420 @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
Nothing personal when legit half the people haven't even responded to the game.

:sanmoji:

Go for it lmao.
Post automatically merged:

How is this game more deader than the game with only 7 people left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.