Future Events Outcome that would satisfy both, the people who are pro-ZKK and anti-ZKK

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Most people who are against ZKK are Sanji fans, and they would be satisfied with Sanji vs King. I think they would be happy if Sanji defeats King and then pulled a Mr. Prince moment.

When Luffy defeats Kaido, Zoros big moment will be opening kaidos scar to give Luffy the opportunity to defeat him.

If Zoro has another big moment after that it’ll involve big mom since Kaido the primary enemy will be taken out by Luffy
Post automatically merged:

You act like Luffy cares about the greater good. As long as his friends aren’t in danger he doesn’t care
Let the WSC alive, even tho he is evil nothing wrong will happen. At this point why doesn't Luffy ask him to join his crew or something?

Let the WSC alive, even tho he is evil nothing wrong will happen. At this point why doesn't Luffy ask him to join his crew or something?
Luffy will be stronger than him. Luffy left Crocodile free. It’s the same thing.

Pointless to continue, you're just circling around my questions lol.
No I’m answering them you just can’t accept the answers.

Zoros big Moment is going to be the reopening of his scar that has been foreshadowed.

Anything after this will involve big mom so Zoro may have a big Moment here, but Kaido will be done and defeated.

Also Luffy should most likely tackle Big Mom here.

It's tough to believe differently for now.

Zoro and Kidd will probably be the ones focusing on the "WSC" the most and intuitively probably inflicting the most damage as well.
Nah Luffy is a bad match up against Big Mom, just touching Big Mom drained Luffy

Law or Kidd is a better match up against Big Mom because of their hax df and they won't need to touch Big Mom's body directly.

Can we think of any outcome that would satisfy both the pro-ZKK and the anti-ZKK ones? Like, at least make the discussion a little debatable.

I think it would be if Zoro beheads an already defeated Kaido. Pro-ZKK will say that it's ZKK anyway whereas anti-ZKK will say that it doesn't mean anything as it isn't earned.

Can you guys think of any other outcome?
No. There is no way to satisfy both. :kata:

And, come on, there shouldn't be any way at all to satisfy both. Where's the fun in that? :myman:

ZKK is upon us all. :cheers:

Luffy will be stronger than him. Luffy left Crocodile free. It’s the same thing.

No I’m answering them you just can’t accept the answers.

Zoros big Moment is going to be the reopening of his scar that has been foreshadowed.

Anything after this will involve big mom so Zoro may have a big Moment here, but Kaido will be done and defeated.
No, you haven't answered a single one of my questions.
But anyway let's go through with this "the big moment is opening the scar" idea.
Here are Kaido's words:

"I could have let you kill me...
But you people... are not Oden...
We will never see a monster samurai of his like again...
It is too shallow... you don't even have enough power... to open up the old scar...
You cannot do it. "

Simply reading this establishes that the minimum for a monster samurai of [Oden's] like to be seen again would be opening the scar.
It would make no sense for Zoro to open up the old scar and for Zoro specifically to go nowhere with it.
The person who at least has the power to open up the old scar is the person who he will allow to kill him.

That's the thing. Kaido wants to have an honorable death and Zoro killing him while he's unconscious is not the way. Anyway, there's no way for both parties to be satisfied, if ZKK happens, the Pro will celebrate while the Anti will get mad, while if ZKK doesn't happens, the Pro will get clowned across the internet while the Anti will pull a moonwalk to celebrate.

No, you haven't answered a single one of my questions.
But anyway let's go through with this "the big moment is opening the scar" idea.
Here are Kaido's words:

"I could have let you kill me...
But you people... are not Oden...
We will never see a monster samurai of his like again...
It is too shallow... you don't even have enough power... to open up the old scar...
You cannot do it. "

Simply reading this establishes that the minimum for a monster samurai of [Oden's] like to be seen again would be opening the scar.
It would make no sense for Zoro to open up the old scar and for Zoro specifically to go nowhere with it.
The person who at least has the power to open up the old scar is the person who he will allow to kill him.
And the next few chapters what did we see: We saw Kaido praising Luffy as someone like Oden.

Zoro will cut kaidos scar open because he is the current wielder of Enma. Luffy will defeat Kaido because he has the same will as Oden.

And before you say Luffys not a samurai Luffy himself calls him a samurai early in the Wano arc and the beast pirates mention that Samurai is just the overarching term for warrior in wano.

And the next few chapters what did we see: We saw Kaido praising Luffy as someone like Oden.

Zoro will cut kaidos scar open because he is the current wielder of Enma. Luffy will defeat Kaido because he has the same will as Oden.

And before you say Luffys not a samurai Luffy himself calls him a samurai early in the Wano arc and the beast pirates mention that Samurai is just the overarching term for warrior in wano.
If Luffy is a samurai then why does Zoro have to open the scar?
Can't Luffy open the scar himself at that point
What does Zoro wielding Enma matter when it comes to reopening the scar?

If Luffy is a samurai then why does Zoro have to open the scar?
Can't Luffy open the scar himself at that point
What does Zoro wielding Enma matter when it comes to reopening the scar?
Because Punk Hazard showed Zoro reenacting the most prominent feat of Shusuis previous owner. Now that Zoro holds Enma in its place, Zoro will reenact the most prominent feat of Enmas previous owner, scarring Kaido

That's the thing. Kaido wants to have an honorable death and Zoro killing him while he's unconscious is not the way. Anyway, there's no way for both parties to be satisfied, if ZKK happens, the Pro will celebrate while the Anti will get mad, while if ZKK doesn't happens, the Pro will get clowned across the internet while the Anti will pull a moonwalk to celebrate.
What if the Pros pull a Moonwalk? I'm practising mine.

Because Punk Hazard showed Zoro reenacting the most prominent feat of Shusuis previous owner. Now that Zoro holds Enma in its place, Zoro will reenact the most prominent feat of Enmas previous owner, scarring Kaido
And how is that thing going to turn Enma in a bb?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž

you seriously cant read
kaido did no such thing he didnt praise him at all
all he did was be in shock that luffy could hurt him after he one shot him in kuri
and thought how high could his ceiling grow
because of how fast he improved in 2 weeks
he never said he is like roger oden wb shanks rox etc
try reading the dialogue instead of just looking at the picture

I could just as easily tell you that that's complete nonsense.
Kawamatsu tells us that Zoro took Enma not to merely repeat what Oden did but to continue where he left off