Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So it seems.

Well at least I don't want Cult to win this game. Expecially not after I caught Marimo's actions lie so swiftly.
I’m still gonna give him a chance with this gift shit; if it pans out, I’m voting you, but if not, it’ll be back to him. Also allowing for the possibility that accepting his gift will lead to my death, in which case y’all can do whatever you want ;)
Post automatically merged:

Breh I told everyone why I think finalbeta is mafia and then people are like "Nat wouldn't buss finalbeta" as his clear
I didn’t see this, but I would never take Nat shitting on Final as indicative of flavor so much as a personality clash ;)

I’m still gonna give him a chance with this gift shit; if it pans out, I’m voting you, but if not, it’ll be back to him. Also allowing for the possibility that accepting his gift will lead to my death, in which case y’all can do whatever you want ;)
Post automatically merged:

I didn’t see this, but I would never take Nat shitting on Final as indicative of flavor so much as a personality clash ;)
flower, lindl, and queen didn't think beta was scum just solely due to that fact and I'm like yeah its possible. I've lost to a game where i thought "this guy wouldn't bus his godfather" but he did. And he won.

anyways since we're all revealing, I lied about my wincon

my passive is the man of his own domain. I have to choose a side that i will root for.

Admiral Lee must at the beginning of the game pick a side (town or mafia) that he will root for. If the Admiral is alive at the end of the game and the team that he chose won the game, then he will share in their win.

I chose town. I said this on day one but i lied about winning with mafia because i didn't want them to kill me

I'm not town or mafia this game. I am rooting for town to win this game but I feel my wincon is shot since it requires me to live to the end of the game. If Mafia or Town choose to target me, they are wasting their ammo on an indie who legit can't do much because my role is limited and rng based. However, I wouldn't blame people for sussing me. I chose to out myself now rather than later since I feel it's my best shot surviving this game. Either that or I die here and I don't have to stress about my wincon.
so I have no qualms on voting beta out here.

I don't think rayan is cult. I think there's only one cultist out there and its probably marimo.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy

I confessed in order not to make you guys lose the game too.

Rayan didn't kill off Mango, it was me. And I must presume that Marimo is the Cult Converter instead given how much they were buddying.
Here’s the thing - if Rayan and Marimo are culted and Kvothe and Flower are indies, you and I aren’t gonna win regardless. Whatever we do now is more for reporting purposes/giving these other malcontents the ammo they need to succeed than fulfilling our own wincons. This all presumes Flower’s been telling the truth this whole time, something I have not accepted as fact at any time (including now), but if she is, you and I are done no matter what ;)

Here’s the thing - if Rayan and Marimo are culted and Kvothe and Flower are indies, you and I aren’t gonna win regardless. Whatever we do now is more for reporting purposes/giving these other malcontents the ammo they need to succeed than fulfilling our own wincons. This all presumes Flower’s been telling the truth this whole time, something I have not accepted as fact at any time (including now), but if she is, you and I are done no matter what ;)
Well that has to be seen no?

I just want you guys not to let Marimo and Rayan win this game.

Marimo I see you are still fighting.

You implicated you did nothing at night the whole game with that quote I just posted.

"You want to quote me on this before making up random bs like you do every game?"

Referred to my post:
Referred to this night.

Referred to the other night.

@RayanOO

What are you doing now my guy now that he is 100% exposed scum lying about actions.

Voting him up or not?

Marimo messed up about his actions.

He implicated he either had done nothing all nights of this game or that it was false that he didn't claim to do anything during the last two nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.