Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why have you claimed so early?
:nicagesmile:
?

Thank for the reads, Lindt said he was busy with work so that explains his inactivity.

I think out of this list i disagree with your read on Marimo, i dont scum read him atm. His behavior is similar to the past two games, He voted nat and dissed the announcer. He doesn't attract attention like that so early if scum.

I see you're harping onto me not being aggressive enough, i did say i will change my playstyle in the valentines game and some irl stuff leaves me unable to get properly engaged with the game atm. Last game was a fluke and i was heated in it for personal reasons.

The one thing we can get out of your thing with Nat is that you aren't in cahoots, i don't recall you being the type to bus teammates.
hes testing the water, so lets help him do so
good to see the convictions behind it

u were hosting a game where me and lanji bussed each other. not liking this from ya tbh. ur never this easy going when it comes to anything i say

Emil

Certified Memelord
What did occur in between this exactly Usopp?

She didn't post in between and regardless not much had come into play. So I'm genuinely asking what drove you to such shores. What's the motor driving?
nothing, just sheeping marimo and lind's votes

i like this wagon now tbh. im taking lots of notes about ppl talking about it

Emil

Certified Memelord
nat's wagon is building organically, so its not necessarily scum lynching her

if shes town, then scum is clearly avoiding her wagon if anything

if shes scum we r bound to see some derails, which we r already experiencing

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ah, im a bit tired. I wanted to type early and i guess i forgot. Hence why your retort confused me.

Weren't you feeling good about him? Im waiting on him to actually start scum hunting before deciding if he's scum or not.
i have something m holding rn, but would love to test that for now

Status
Not open for further replies.