Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit neutral on the whole FinalB/ Light/ Usopp thingy.

Nat is backing FinalB up though, and it's hard to say if anything has happened or will happen to the customers. It might be likely that some effect won't take place instantly.

I'm thinking there's a chance someone will claim something after night. So it's hard to say.
But he's quite brazen and fearless for being scum, I'll give him that. And I'm agreeing with Nat on that, not that I know FinalB's meta that well. It's just.. He's got balls of steel if he was anti-town.
Well if I had to bet I think that Usopp is just probably attempting a way to get me out.

He could be scum afraid of what the ability could entail and finding a way to hurl me out making it look like it's my fault. Check his last lines about this last point.

His arguments have been ridiculous so far. He is so hellbent it's not funny and for what?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well if I had to bet I think that Usopp is just probably attempting a way to get me out.

He could be scum afraid of what the ability could entail and finding a way to hurl me out making it look like it's my fault. Check his last lines about this last point.

His arguments have been ridiculous so far. He is so hellbent it's not funny and for what?
I do have to agree with your sentiment, I feel like when Usopp gets paranoid he's usually quite off the mark. Don't know if this is indicative of his allegiance though.. But I'm definitely watching.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango I noticed you are a bit too protective of Usopp in this game. I will keep an eye on you.
Honestly, I'll tell you why I am. It's because I never, and I mean never am able to discern what the hell is going through his head. He's not a town read for me. He his void at best, I'd vote him if there's a will for it.

Emil

Certified Memelord

so do u think im scum or not, get on with it

take a stance

dig deeper

would like ur thoughts on beta and midnight

and yea we can default to uwu if needed later on
Readback on Midnight was pretty pointless as he hasn't really done much, his critique of the people "carelessly entering the restaurant" doesn't sit well with me because i'd be more likely to lean town on people making careless decisions. Scum is more careful *usually*

Usually i'd like this post ^ because trying to get town out of fluff phase is pro-town, but i'm worried that he knows this and said this for show because he has continued to fluff more than most following this declaration.

Status
Not open for further replies.