Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely town. Confrontational, condescending... Stuff like that don't play well as scum because you'll just piss people off which isn't wise for protecting your teams interests. Obviously i'm going without meta so these are just general assertations i'm making but i'd say he's likely town.

Hmm this is an appalling answer in my opinion. This is a no claim game, whatever people do or not do does stay secret.

You are basically screaming that whoever in this game does or not something they must show "to be open".
Also this;

He is just clearly wrong about it being a "no claim game [where] whatever people do or not do stays secret", that's fundamentally not true and i'd expect anyone with a scum team to know that so I think he just got this wrong as town and was too embarassed to admit it so doubled down (would match his character which seems to be quite brash), but he was clearly wrong lol

Because he didn't read the claim restriction properly. Which probably means he isn't part of the team because i'd expect that to be made very clear in a scum QT to ensure nobody slipped up

I preemptively assumed that if one claims specific abilities the character could be obvious since it is indicated that hints to flavor are not permitted and flavor claiming is part of claiming.

So I am unsure about the likelihood of it being feasible or not. The hosts are most likely smart enough to figure that flavor can come off from claiming some abilities.

I preemptively assumed that if one claims specific abilities the character could be obvious since it is indicated that hints to flavor are not permitted and flavor claiming is part of claiming.

So I am unsure about the likelihood of it being feasible or not. The hosts are most likely smart enough to figure that flavor can come off from claiming some abilities.
If it helps you, it would/will be extremely easy to claim my ability without giving up my character

If it helps you, it would/will be extremely easy to claim my ability without giving up my character
I will ask about mine. The hosts specified to ask in case of being unsure what to claim or not. This kind of messy incidents occurred in other communities in which I played many years ago and so I tend to be particularly cautious before acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.