Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Didn't you claim you were kinda wanting to side with my read? You don't like the push now?
I just don't know honestly, in my head it's like Usopp being misguided as usual, while Midnight is just safer.

But you know fuck it, I'm feeling braver with your encouragement.

I'm eager to see what he really is

Vote Lynch Go D. Usopp @Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
explain what you don't like about Midnight
It's been said already, he's just fluffing and coasting, doesn't really do anything. And this is how he usually plays no matter what he is, I just feel like it's a safe lynch, just like UwU also is a good alternative due to his claim.

It's been said already, he's just fluffing and coasting, doesn't really do anything. And this is how he usually plays no matter what he is, I just feel like it's a safe lynch, just like UwU also is a good alternative due to his claim.
christ lol, you've just given a reason why its not a safe lynch and then said its a safe lynch

Emil

Certified Memelord
sooo idk how to say this properly but this is my PoV story

Lets say i know who the restaurant owner is, in fact I have been invited to a neighborer chat with them. This happened after the announcer said that the event is canceled. i can see the other visitors as well

now few minutes later on the thread we get a writeup offering 3 meals, which is cool and all.
I order one of the 3 meals and was told someone already took it, so aight this is cool
i order another one and was told "noted"

good sht so far

about 40 mins to an hour later, out of curiosity i ask the restaurant owner about the meals and orders and if i have to pay anything or w.e and they say its not their ability nor do they have an idea who did it

funny thing is the restaurant owner never bothered to warn me whatsoever, and i dont know who ordered one of the meals b4 me lol. he just let me order that sht without saying anything

heck he never even talked about the ability being faked, neither in the thread nor my chat with them.

now the question is, is someone framing the restaurant owner, or is the restaurant owner giga trolling

but one thing for sure is these writeups are wacky as heck. however how can that meal writeup be fake if i was told my order is noted. perhaps a hidden ability from the restaurant owner that he doesn't know about it?

but his reaction to it is horrid lol. like hes fine with it being there and never bothered to warn us until told so. he also seems to not be worried about the presence of scum inside the restaurant, because his dumbass is likely the scum in it.

thats all

ty for coming to my ted talk

i dont think i have much longer to live

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My dude what are you doing lmao? You've contradicted yourself in the same post lmao.

And regarding Midnight, you're off a bit. He does fluff but moreso when he's scum. He also pretends a lot of time to be out of the loop with what's going on in the game, something I called him out for earlier.
Don't play coy. You do this every time you are scum. The game is barely moving along it should be really easy to follow it.
When he's town he's more game-solvey like he was in Reborn's game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont quiet get whats going on here but sm1 definitely trolling

whether is it restaurant owner or announcer or both

smh

we shud probably look into voting tpein again and getting him outta here

shts fake af

Lets say i know who the restaurant owner is, in fact I have been invited to a neighborer chat with them. This happened after the announcer said that the event is canceled. i can see the other visitors as well

now few minutes later on the thread we get a writeup offering 3 meals, which is cool and all.
I order one of the 3 meals and was told someone already took it, so aight this is cool

good sht so far

about 40 mins to an hour later, out of curiosity i ask the restaurant owner about the meals and orders and if i have to pay anything or w.e and they say its not their ability nor do they have an idea who did it

funny thing is the restaurant owner never bothered to warn me whatsoever, and i dont know who ordered one of the meals b4 me lol. he just let me order that sht without saying anything

heck he never even talked about the ability being faked, neither in the thread nor my chat with them.

now the question is, is someone framing the restaurant owner, or is the restaurant owner giga trolling

but one thing for sure is these writeups are wacky as heck. however how can that meal writeup be fake if i was told my order is noted. perhaps a hidden ability from the restaurant owner that he doesn't know about it?

but his reaction to it is horrid lol. like hes fine with it being there and never bothered to warn us until told so. he also seems to not be worried about the presence of scum inside the restaurant, because his dumbass is likely the scum in it.

thats all

good sht so far

thats all

It's either an obvious frame attempt, probably made up by someone in the chat if so, or bastard modding, but the meal stuff is fake. And my reaction was pretty calm.

Why would I tunnel you specifically when there were other possibilities for framing attempts, unlike you are doing, so hellbent attached onto me, and so perhaps my theory about you wishing me out making it look like it's my fault is correct.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

good sht so far

thats all

I did say in public that I didn't think the abilities was related, the wording were key.
One was to "go to the restaurant" while the other one was a food delivery. While it is the same genre, I figured that it was independent of each other.
My dude what are you doing lmao? You've contradicted yourself in the same post lmao.

And regarding Midnight, you're off a bit. He does fluff but moreso when he's scum. He also pretends a lot of time to be out of the loop with what's going on in the game, something I called him out for earlier.
Idk man, it's just how I see things.
Midnight and UwU are the ones that I think are the safe path to go. I'd love for Midnight to prove me wrong for once.
But I'm not seeing it.
UwU has the most braizen claim, he's up to something. He did say that he didn't want the game to end fast too.
I often suffer from scrambled thoughts. But basically what I'm saying is that I don't see the merit in keeping Midnight alive.

Gambit and Rej are also minor susses for now.

I tend to think FinalB is townish. Usopp is pretty void to me.
I kinda think we should lynch Mango but i'm starting to like the guy
I'm honestly fine with it, I only just wanted to try a new approach, but I'm also in the learning process of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.