Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Interesting, looks like we got an explanation on why Law didn't use his room techniques on Kaido / Big Mom thus far

It doesn't seem like Kaido and Big Mom are using haki though unless it's the invisible version, so maybe it has something to do with their willpower? Since haki is related to willpower

Now we know that haki helps to counter all Law's abilities when it's too strong, not just his cutting ability
thats a hard cap on law lol

it's nothing new tbh ....

Big Mom got nerfed 100 times in last 2 arcs simply cause she was too strong for the plot ...

it's not like any of them are actually damaging Big Mom
they just "kick him off screen"

that's plot armor not power level ...
It is power level bro. You're damage controlling. Big mom was at FULL power. All 3 homies out and sane. They outsmarted and them overpowered her. There's no plot involved. They simply got one up Big mom.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dont make fun of the man that is useless in the war because HE LOVE LADIEEEEEEE
Don’t get me wrong, I also love ladies and would be useless in a fight!! I’m not one of the future Pirate King’s top combatants, though, and I am able to control my base desires when the situation calls for it...like, say, when you’re deep in enemy territory and fall for the most obvious trap in history because it’s globally common knowledge that you exclusively think with your dick :luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.