Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop defending this Red. This entire chapter is feats against big mom. They literally embarrassed her. You gotta stop with this plot BS.
they still did zero damage to her lol. literally every "big meme" moment is about everyone being so scared of her and unable to hurt her they can only move her somewhere else with max effort. she hasnt been clowned on once lol

Interesting, looks like we got an explanation on why Law didn't use his room techniques on Kaido / Big Mom thus far

It doesn't seem like Kaido and Big Mom are using haki though unless it's the invisible version, so maybe it has something to do with their willpower? Since haki is related to willpower

Now we know that haki helps to counter all Law's abilities when it's too strong, not just his cutting ability
Since Law's fruit emulates a hospital bed/surgeons space, it would depend on the willpower of the patient for the surgeon to do what he wants. So it kinda makes sense. Same reason why Law hasn't chopped them up

Hey it’s a big W for Zoro regardless but since it was designed to hit all of them I assume it’s a boro breath combined with one of big moms attacks
I mean, i'll wait and see the actual pages.

If it's something like the Wind Blades that the SN's could block without damage combined with something else from Big Mom, and this time when he blocks it Zoro get's damaged because of Big Mom's contribution, i'd say it's pretty much the expected outcome.

It is power level bro. You're damage controlling. Big mom was at FULL power. All 3 homies out and sane. They outsmarted and them overpowered her. There's no plot involved. They simply got one up Big mom.
They didn't overpower her, they removed her from the battle area in a 4vs1 scenario exploiting her weaknesses with their individual hax countering each of her elements.
This is not a nerf to big mom, but also not hyping those 4 to overpowering her.

Status
Not open for further replies.