Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
WCI was so full of these, yuck.
Though Enies Lobby and Marineford were not bad already in that regard, the Franky Family, giants and Galley-La-Cie surviving the Buster Call and the Going Merry somehow returning to save the Straw Hats and the VAs doing nothing but staying inactive or even shooting their own was pure BS.
WCI simply had way too many cliff hanger endings and they all were false alarms. Wano is suffering from this too. Enies Lobby was fine with it. MF was atrocious.

It is power level bro. You're damage controlling. Big mom was at FULL power. All 3 homies out and sane. They outsmarted and them overpowered her. There's no plot involved. They simply got one up Big mom.
base on Marco words we are yet to see Big Mom power
and no she wasn't full power ... it's obvious cause we saw true power of homies and she wasn't even using Haki

it's basic plot armor ... they couldn't possibly do anything to both of them so Oda trolled Big Mom once more
I'm used to this bs form Oda ... it don't bother me anymore

I never realized people were this defensive of Big Mom lol.
Her "falling into the sea" is most likely just the chapter cliffhanger and won't actually happen.
Its what I'm hoping. No Zeus or prometheus however either means she does fall into the sea or something else saves her.

I'm banking on the Canter being right under Onigashima and has maybe been following the island since Kaido made it fly. Hopefully next chapter we see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.