Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are u talking about ?

How many times has Oda already disrespected Big mom to this degree ?
People are fed up and had enough of her incompetence in this manga. She was supposed to be a real threat instead of a joke.

MF WB was sick, the manga explained why Squard managed to wound him, there's not even a comparison here.
Being sick =/= haki =/= dura.........haki is about willpower

ok so I just read the spoilers now and I think this could happen :
- big mom will end up quitting onigashima as she fell in water, and somehow she will go to elbaf with her family and try to conquer the island.
- luffy & cie will defeat kaido & most of his subordinates will help the alliance to win the war
- momonosuke will avoid the crash of the island with his smile power in the end.

I estimate that the war could end around chapter 1020, it might sound short but we're probably near the end of act 3 (act 4 is the climax for the war and act 5 is a nice and short ending as this might be when they will defeat kaido, these 2 act are short in kabuki btw)

"About Big Mom, it is not that it falls into the sea at the end of the chapter. They have just thrown it off the island and it starts to fall towards the sea, but you can't see it touching the water or anything (although without Zeus or Prometheus, it has no way of stopping the fall)."

The disrespect
Calling big meme IT 🖕

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Somewhere Morj-tards are saying "yes this chapter confirms Raid will fail"

Meanwhile: Zoro, Killer, Law take care of Prometheus, Napoleon, Zeus; Kid and Law traps Zeus; Kid and Law fling Big Meme off the Roof; all while Luffy is distracting Kaido. Efficient and Proactive Teamwork immediately in play.

But please continue on how this looks bad on the SN.
:zosleepy:
Roof Five Greatness!

a big day for all of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.