Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, MF WB was a Yonkou, lol. He still hold that title. Why are u even going there. What does it have to do with yet another embarrassment of Big mom?
What? :kaidowhat:

You said Oda is disrespecting Big mom.

And I said no, readers do, just look at the perception difference between MF Whitebeard and Big Mom.

Big mom is clearly stronger than MF Whitebeard.
She is still the laughing stock of the Yonkou. Her incompetence reached new levels. At least MF WB got shit done.

LOL. Did what? He died and couldn't save his crew, needed to be saved by Jozu, caused the defeat of Marco and Jozu by distracting them with a heart attack, instead of helping them. Couldn't save Ace...

While Big mom didn't even want Katakuri's help against Luffy, told him to stay back.

See? MF Whitebeard was a huge disappointment, who died and failed. While Big mom never lost to Luffy, her commanders did, Luffy ran in the end, yet she is the one being lowballed here.

What has Squardo damaging Big mom have anything to do with the topic which is Big mom's incompetence.

WB is a human with regular skin while Big mom is a natural born monster. She has greater durability, still not an excuse for how fucking incompetent she is.

You sound like a broken record. Who in this thread brought up MF WB?
You're the only one who does it. Are those the insecurities leaking out?

We're talking about what's happening in this chapter which is Big mom getting slammed of the Island.

Squardo couldn't do anything to Big mom due to Big mom's gigantic Haki that stops Law's teleportation. That's the difference here.

The fact that Oda highlights Big mom's Haki to this level only hypes Big mom, again; its because of her Haki, not because of her skin only.

WB could block Squardo's stab even with his CoA defense, that should tell you the pathetic state of WB in marineford battle, yet people like you think ''he got shit done'' LOL.

LOL, I'm not a prophet. Back in 2007/2008 when you were probably not born yet, I was reading the Thriller Bark arc.
- Wano was first mentioned in Thriller bark in chapter 250 or 51.
- We got an introduction to Ryuma "the dragon slayer".
- Ryuma vs Zoro. Ryuma resembling Zoro.
- Moria introduced Kaido.
- In chapter 449 during the Thriller bar saga:

Zoro looking at a dragon.
- Moria warning Luffy about Kaido and that he may lose a Nakama if he faces him. Zoro almost lost his life in Thriller Bark.
- There other foreshadowings that I can't remember.
- I also have a list of other foreshadowings of Zoro vs Kaido. Jack foreshadowing in thriller bark and many other crazy forshadowings.

- I knew Zoro and Luffy were going to face Kaido. But I also believed that Zoro would die in this battle sacrificing his life and killing Kaido in the process. I still afraid that Zoro would die but they are 5 vs 1 now. I'm sure Oda changed his mind about killing Zoro. Also, after Thriller Bark, Ace died. It broke the OP community. He is too coward to do it again.

You are a newbie to OP. I understand that. Kaido was even mentioned in the East Blue saga. I hope I can find it and send it to you.
Back then we didn't know Kaido was a dragon or how he looked like so there were no direct connections to Ryuma or Wano.

It's amazing to see the kind of foreshadowing Oda did back then in hindsight but i'm not gonna believe for a second your 2007 self was like "Oh yeah clearly all of this means Zoro will fight and kill Kaido".

Last edited:
Kid and Law combining the finishing attack to separate the yonkous, while Killer and Zoro are supporting only with the task of stopping the homies (prometheus and napoleon) so that Law and Kid do the final task.

It was very clear the hierarchy of strength here Kid and Law> Zoro and Killer
Lol, Ok.

We already know that Zoro's cutting power is the best power they have against fire attacks so it makes sense that he cut Prometheus.

Based in Zoro's earlier performance if Oda really wanted to take out Big Mom out he would have had Zoro used his flying dragon blaze. But that would have been too easy.

Let me know when Kid or Law can stop and withstand 2 Yonko attacks at the same time.

You didn't zoom my message properly then.

Bold part referred to Kaido.
I say that last part, but before that made no sense given that last chapter he and other were complaining that they were doing no damage to them and then now we have a 1vs5 situation, by all means of logic this should tell you that Kaido is above Zoro by a good marging.

Zoro is still strong, probably stronger than all the present SNs bar Luffy who I think he’s equal to at this point.

I see three ways for big meme to not die in the sea :

* She somewhat manage to grab the island in her fall.
* Smoothie and co managed to come in wano and they rescue her from the sea
* Bulshit power that allows her to fly or something like that

What do you guys think ? Do we have any chance to see her again before the war ends ? :okay:
Yes and the things I can see happening with her are her either turning into O-Lin again and stopping being an antagonist or her fighting the marines with an admiral at their head before leaving Wano or both.

LOL, I'm not a prophet. Back in 2007/2008 when you were probably not born yet, I was reading the Thriller Bark arc.
- Wano was first mentioned in Thriller bark in chapter 250 or 51.
- We got an introduction to Ryuma "the dragon slayer".
- Ryuma vs Zoro. Ryuma resembling Zoro.
- Moria introduced Kaido.
- In chapter 449 during the Thriller bar saga:

Zoro looking at a dragon.
- Moria warning Luffy about Kaido and that he may lose a Nakama if he faces him. Zoro almost lost his life in Thriller Bark.
- There other foreshadowings that I can't remember.
- I also have a list of other foreshadowings of Zoro vs Kaido. Jack foreshadowing in thriller bark and many other crazy foreshadowings.

- I knew Zoro and Luffy were going to face Kaido. But I also believed that Zoro would die in this battle sacrificing his life and killing Kaido in the process. I'm still afraid that Zoro would die but they are 5 vs 1 now. I'm sure Oda changed his mind about killing Zoro. Also, after Thriller Bark, Ace died. It broke the OP community. He is too coward to kill the second most important character in the story.

You are a newbie to OP. I understand that. Kaido was even mentioned in the East Blue saga. I hope I can find it and send it to you.
I can see jinbe dying in wano that’s it only because Oda kept putting him off. It would be fitting for him to die in wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.