Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Weren't you for the rooftop 5? :lusalty:

I meant the kind of attack.. it's not fire for sure, since Zoro can cut it and propbably not even wind, cause he can deflect it. So maybe a lightning attack?

Possible, I think Law took care about the set up and Kidd effectively pushed her away
Agree on lightning, if we take in considerations elemental attacks

So you say something like: Kidd creates a big pile, Law shambles it in front of Linlin and Kidd uses his repelling force to push her? Sounds cool
iirc the attack Zoro blocked was dodged so I think it's an elemental attack, not a straight-forward one like Thunder Bagua cause that kind of attack aims at only one person

What you mean with charged? Like metal with electricity around it?
Why should Kaido use a fire attack on Zoro if he saw him cutting fire at least twice? I guess it makes sense if the fire in his hybrid form is more 'powerful'
Forgive me I'm on a high.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He was talking about @Jo_Ndule who liked your post (hence the screenshot as opposed to a quote).

Woa woa I'm not denying the feat, I'm telling people to not get ultra excited that fast since it very probably isn't a physical attack but rather elemental attacks which are weaker. Still a great feat tho.
  1. Where are you getting that elemental attacks are weaker than physical attacks from?
  2. Where are you getting that it wasn't a physical attack from?
  3. Regardless of the type of attack it was, it was an extraordinarily powerful attack. as Luffy warned all the other Supernova to evade it:
    - Luffy: "Watch out, a big one is coming !!"

Actually stalemate in a clash against a Top Tier, instead of getting knocked back after a split second, and being injured?
Zoro held off a combination attack from two of the Yonkou and in their most powerful forms (while in Base).

From 5ch too

Zoro stops the attack but is injured. However, thanks to him the rest of the team was able to avoid it.

ゾロが攻撃を食い止めるも負傷。しかし、おかげで残りのメンバーは回避できた

I guess we'll have to wait for Wed/Thurs to find out if this is legit
Please add this to the Summaries and Images thread.

Zoro blocked the attack momentarily.. there is another version where it says he blocked long enough for other to escape
Zoro blocked the attack for long enough for the others to escape, but that "long enough", was just a moment.

In fact, it is because you hate it. Mihawk made a casual attack for Whitebeard, Jozu tanked with his diamond, more resistant material.

but to you, in the comments, it looks like Mihawk put all his haki and power cut in the atackk
mihawk said: "i want to measure the true distance between that man and us" it's a serious attack.
mihawk didn't want to protect jozu. it's just his slash wasn't strong enough to cut him.

He was talking about @Jo_Ndule who liked your post (hence the screenshot as opposed to a quote).

1. Where are you getting that elemental attacks are weaker than physical attacks from?
  2. Where are you getting that it wasn't a physical attack from?
  3. Regardless of the type of attack it was, it was an extraordinarily powerful attack. as Luffy warned all the other Supernova to evade it:

Zoro held off a combination attack from two of the Yonkou and in their most powerful forms (while in Base).

Please add this to the Summaries and Images thread.

Zoro blocked the attack for long enough for the others to escape, but that "long enough", was just a moment.
It's not confirmed so better to wait unless someone like @ScotchInformer @Lance_Dragonite wants to verify it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.