Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom used Napoleon once, on Luffy, and Kaido tried to blitz Luffy once before the 'fight' actually started.
Since then, Big Mom is flying around throwing lightnings and Kaido turned into a slow dragon and started using any possible useless elemental attack. He tried to bite them a couple of times.
Then he used his hybrid form and, in this chapter, he keeps using ranged attacks :josad:
Yes, so the yonko have been relying on their physical stats as well. And NOTHING. Big mom’s Napoleon attack did nothing. Kaido’s thunder bagua and Chomp did nothing.

anha?

you are acting like every time the yonko used their physical attacks, suddenly something very big changed

BM obviously won't fall here after what happened this chapter

so we still have the question what's the point of her being here and what's the point of the alliance with Kaido if Kaido is gonna solo the SNs?

the answer is simple, Kaido and BM alliance will win this round and Ancient Weapons will be involved next time, only explanation to what Oda is trying to do with this scenario

If Luffy is acting like a bitch then its far worse for Zoro because he is an underling of a person who acts like a bitch.

You can't hype underling Zoro by lowballing his superior captain Luffy... Nonsense.
Not really. When first thing Luffy wanted is to forgive Usopp, Zoro was the one to stop Luffy and say he won't or he is next to go. Same with Ben Beckman who is said to be a very smart guy and advisor for his hot headed captain. This is a vice captains job.

BM obviously won't fall here after what happened this chapter

so we still have the question what's the point of her being here and what's the point of the alliance with Kaido if Kaido is gonna solo the SNs?

the answer is simple, Kaido and BM alliance will win this round and Ancient Weapons will be involved next time, only explanation to what Oda is trying to do with this scenario
You realize all she did is fall off right? She didn’t go into the sea. She will be back up there especially since she wouldn’t even have her weapons

Ok, interesting. So Haki counters DF abilities to a point Law can't even use his spatial hax to move their bodies. Previously argued how a swordsman could not stand up to Law simply due to Law teleporting their swords, but seems like that argument is gone. Haki really is the answer for everything.

And what does it mean, their Haki is too strong? Do they mean CoA or CoC (will)? Since they don't have their CoA active all the time.

@Sentinel @playa4321

Zoro stopping 2 Yonko attacks combined..? @ShishioIsBack @HA001

Big Mom is such a Meme.
I don't think it means anything other than Oda's editors told him the "why not Shambles Kaido/Big Mom into the sea" stuff everyone is saying and he needed an excuse.

BM fans won in this chapter

this chapter confirms BM main antagonist of Elbaf, since she's not gonna get defeated here

three arcs as a major antagonist, fuck power lvls am satisfied

I like how so many people here who thought she will lose in this arc basically acting like they never made these dumb predictions and are focusing on her getting pushed out of the island like that even matter much lol

all SNs against Kaido alone and it's already too much
I'm no Big mam fan nor do i dislike her but the way some people are going on in this thread you'd think law and kid had killed her,

as impressive as it is all they've done is push her off the skull, jinbe did something similar by himself, so i'd expect 2 supernova captains, one an ex shichi and the other on that level to atleast be able to do this

add the fact that zoro and killer helped take out her homies, which if you go by what many are saying on here the supernova are high tier

thats 4 high tier and all they've done is push her back and disarm her, they haven't wounded her

if i was to follow the logic of alot of people on here, i could say 'broken mother caramel photo > kid/law/zoro/killer', since thats the only thing so far thats caused injury to her

continuing with the that arbitrary powerscale reasoning, it means 'brook>broken mother caramel photo>kid/law/zoro/killer'

Ok, interesting. So Haki counters DF abilities to a point Law can't even use his spatial hax to move their bodies. Previously argued how a swordsman could not stand up to Law simply due to Law teleporting their swords, but seems like that argument is gone. Haki really is the answer for everything.

And what does it mean, their Haki is too strong? Do they mean CoA or CoC (will)? Since they don't have their CoA active all the time.
CoA make at most sense, Doflamingo who have knowledge about Law power was sure that Vergo could block his slash with his own CoA, also Ceaser hype Vergo CoA, with making the question? Was Vergo haki stronger then even that from Doffy? Since Law haki could cut both guys, with means based on Haki: Law>Doffy>Vergo or Vergo>Doffy

Also Doffy statement:

But Doffy mistake was that he underestimate Law haki, who was great to a point to even block a clear cut attack of Doffy himself.
But the context is important, judging by Doffy you can block Law df power, slash or teleporting, both beeing useless if Law haki is weaker then the opponents one. As example Zoro and Luffy let them teleport by Law, but a enemy probably not making allow that.

We already ask yourself why Law just can´t cut Dragon Kaido, Oda answer our question with this chapter, his haki is weak and not strong enough to deal with these beast...

So my though over all the years that Law ability has his limit basically confirmed.
This: "Law can teleport Cracker out of his biscuit or cut all of them easy away" or "Law could teleport Katakuri" where debunked, these characters probably(because of Cracker, Katakuri for sure has stronger haki, if not even a another lvl) are immune to Law df power. This showing Law in a different light.

Status
Not open for further replies.